Oh dear, my phone is out of battery, what is the world coming to, phones with shitty battery life, like, whatever. Well, like I said in my previous post, dear mummy recently sent me a uniquely retarded SMS, which I enjoyed very much to recieve. This is how it goes.
'Today is International Spaz Day. Please send an encouraging message to a Retarded Friend, just as I've done. I don't care if you lick windows, interfere with farm animals, vote Liberal, or occasionally shit yourself. You hang in there sunshine, you're fucking special.'
...duh...
And yes, for confirmation, it is from my mummy. Some say it's cool that she sends these kinds of SMSs, wonder why. Either way, I suppose it's okay to plagarize the message, but don't fucking expect me to return it to you, although you might be as retarded if not more than I am. So whatever. HaHaHa~
So, did I mention I've started a physics tuition, along with Kristine, paranoid kween(oh, rhyme)? Anyway, I forgot to mention, one of the sessions, I was licked lustfully on the palm when I tried to cover someones mouth, mind you it was at a safe distance. My palm and the mouth of the accused that is to say. Yep, my first lusty lick, and here's the retarded part, it was from a guy. It was Chrispian, and he says it wasn't intentional. Oh, please shoot me, shoot me now.
Aside from some awkwardness thereafter the lick, we continued on with lenses. It was interesting, because for once in my life, I could catch on something on physics. Besides talking hornilly with Gracie-Pookums(sheat?), suddenly I felt something rubbing on my feet. Guess who? Oh my. You are so right. And he claims he thought it was Grace's, which was 2 feet from where he was sitting. If he's bisexual he should tell me, so that I can have some fun. What? How? By making fun of him you f*cking *sshole pervert reader.
ANYWAY, let's put that aside and focus on more important things than possible undisclosed bisexuality, more important things like... ME! Shut up *sshole, I know what you're thinking. So ya, earlier today we were carrying tables to the hall for the upcoming PMR exams, and I wasn't dissapointed. ALOT of our prefects gave a helping hand, everyone was shifting tables like crazy. The best scene of teamwork I've seen in quite some time, kind of proud if you ask me.
After that we continued on the normal stuff, like studying and the usual boring stuff. I had no idea though that seniors are starting to stare at me. I have no idea why, mostly from the science classes. I must be paranoid but if I'm correct, it is EXTREMELY troubling. I wonder how their inauguration day will be like. Meh Heh Heh.
Hmm, I'm sort of confused though, it seems people are saying that the prefects in their own school this year are weak, be it from Chung Hua or St.Co, students from those schools are saying their junior prefect year is the weakest so far. Peculiar isn't it? What's more, most of the Form 4 this year are born from the Horse year. Maybe not everyone is 16 now, but it's just a thought on why we might not be satisfactory, so maybe, Horses(us, stupid) may not be the best kind of leaders, but I must say, we're unique, BwaHaHaHa~
What else... Hmm, I don't think there's much left to say, really. Life is getting boring. I hope the prefect board gets something to do really soon. I'm so looking forward to backdropping again(oh LOL! That sounds so stupid).
Anyway, I think I'm done with this blogging thing. It killed an hour of my retarded life, so yeah.
Have a nice day. And sorry Chris~ Lawlz~
