01 October 2006

Hello Kitty, Meet the Punisher.

My mom is watching the TV from across the room about some teenage pim-pom girl from Taiwan. It's featuring her room. All I can say about her is that she needs to get a freaking life because all she has in her freaking room is Hello Kitty accessories. Idiotic b*tch. They even say how much each f*cking item costs. And according to the rates there, the cheapest item, which was a spoon and fork set and a plate, costed around RM25. AND she says she eats with it ALL the time. Oh PLEASE, someone arrest her for the crime of obsession towards unanimated objects and the crime of not having a brain. Who knows, she might decide one day to rule the world with the power of Hello Kitty, when she heard of the plans when she was asleep. First she could buy all the guys Hello Kitty keychains and kill them of embarassment, then force the ladies to wear cheap, scratchy Hello Kitty underwear and die due to losing the will to live in those stupid pink pieces of crap made from China. Whoever made up Hello Kitty should be some rich *sshole because he/she is making millions from the pockets of unknowing idiotic fangirls. Hello Kitty, Please Die.

Hmm. Oh yes, I want to talk about a few inspirational bloggers that I found to be extremely... umm... good? Anyway, first blogger would be Fcukling, she's the best. She's also Singaporean. Meaning she's richy and very bitchy. Not that I'm saying all Singaporeans are richy and bitchy, but you get my drift. If you don't, who cares. If you read her blog, you'd be amazed at how much she can talk about in one day going out. It's interesting to hear what she has to say about her day out, or how she almost killed herself due to depression or something like that. Oh, she also has an *sshole for an ex.

Next is Kenny Sia from Kuching apparently. Kristine told me that. If he's not, don't bitch on me, bitch on Kristine. HaHaHa. Anyways, same like Fcukling, he's very rich, though not bitchy. He's very observant and has a weird point of view on things. He enjoys travelling and trying out new things, so take some time to read about it. I have a feeling he's also a news reporter, but don't take my word for it, read his blog.

Thirdly and the last for today, is www.xiaxue.blogspot.com. She is well-known in Singapore for her blog and has been featured on the local newspaper before. Though I am recommending her blog as a good read, I do not think I want her in my links, it is just too ah lian for my taste. But I guess it's good enough, just good enough.

Okay, I think I'm done with the bloggers of inspiration. Next is the retard patrol forum. They should consider me for a merger. www.retardpatrol.proboards42.com is their forum, their blog was closed long ago due to no time to post. This forum is kind of dated as well, but still good enough for a high(don't be horny, I meant fun. Not that fun you pervert). Anyway, there are a whole bunch of friendster accounts there that have been posted by their dear patrons, pretty accounts I'd say. Pretty F*CKED UP more like. D3YzZ aLL TaLk LyKZz DiZz W0RXx. D3y oWsO t1Nk DeYzzz ChI0 bUxXzzzzzzZZZzzZZzzZzZZZzzzasdadaddadsda&#$%. WHATEVER LA. Go visit their f*cky profiles. Unlike their species, most of you will find reading what they have to say very hard.

Moving on, I forgot to mention that yesterday(Monday), Joan Lee from Brisbane came back to Miri and surprised her old classmates. She was really pretty and had braces, which didnt really matter. She came to school in a black casual dress. Oh my god, for someone whos become used to cold climates, to come to school in BLACK clothes, *ssssst*. There's no wonder why she felt hot. The next time she came to school however, which was after school ended, she wore a mini-skirt. O_o". What a contract, ey? But hark, we heard boys cooing over her, which is still a good sign. Those fat bitch ah lians bitch bitching bitchier bitchy bitchiness were jealous of dear Joan, seeing as that she's so much more sexier than them, considering some of them have mata sepet and have fat pork legs. I don't know any of their names, but WHO CARES. Hope they all end up prostitutes or selling handphones in Servay. Like, whatever lor. Don't study, don't get rich. Their problem, not ours.

Today though, she came back again at the usual times, all of which she changed her clothes, over and over again. Dear god, how many clothes did she bring to such a small town. What's really cute though is that she ties a pinky ribbon on her pony tail. It's so kawaii~ :3. Tee hee. Speaking of kawaii, she took up Nippon-go(Japanese lingo) as an extra class thingie. And she's quite good at it, well, considering we all suck at it, and don't know how to speak it anyway, in local terms, 'SAKAI'. Hais, I wish we had Japanese class. But alas, life didn't make me so lucky. I shall find a class that teaches it, and our whole group can learn to speak during the holidays. Yes, that will be fun, indeed. Then we can speak Japanese in front of BITCH BITCH BITCH AH LIAN BITCHES without them knowing what we're saying. English is so out of date now. Sugoi-ne~ Okay, fine. I suck. So sue me, *sshole... T.T

So, the physics tuition thingie, Fu Yuan stopped coming T.T, so did Wan Kiung T.T. Understandable though, they have exams ba. Summore Michelle Kuek is coming during the holiday sessions. SNAP !! I don't want to study during the holidays, no no, I do not. Haih, how unfateful. Not that I like her though, she has a boyfriend already. I'm sure Chrispian will be envious. Of the girl. To have the boy. HaHa.

Snap, I need to go eat dinner. I shall include an d*mn good link to a d*mn good website for your visual pleasure. No, I do not mean pron. Pervert.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ54Ake7nIA

Enjoy Muchiez.