The day of the drama competition,
The day I could have made mine,
The day of which could have been,
The day I cried.
We got 2nd place. Though the others say it was an accomplishment to be proud of, after only 1 week of preparation, I seem to have a sense of failing myself. In this sense of failure, I embrace the fact that I have to now focus on SPM instead of drama. It will forever be branded to my mind that we got 2nd place after only practicing for 1 week. I will make myself feel proud of that. Though I cannot hold myself back from shedding tears of what could have been.
These are the photos forever in my memory. I will love them so, as I love my members for their cooperation and hardwork they put into this. But it's time for me to change personalities.
This place was going to be where we would be performing that very day of the competition. We came earlier on Tuesday to spend the whole day to get used to the timing, lighting and music. The crew wasn't very serious at the beginning, but after Mr. Charlton, our teacher-in-charge, slapped us with some realism, we went into the zone, and did all we can to satisfy the perfectionist.
These are half of the girls involved in the drama team. Charlene, who plays as herself, is a wild party girl and eventually experiences retribution. Lydia, who also plays as herself, is the mother figure of the story, she loves her daughters dearly and only wants the best for both of them. Nadirah, who plays Cassie, is the younger sister of Charlene who has no idea where her father is. Fourth is Sharon, our control room manager and my assistant director supposedly. I wonder why she's backstage. o.o" Not my fault la.
All I want for Christmas~~~ Is a huge CD Player~~~
These are the other half of the female crew members. The make-up and clothes people, or 'Baju Kids' are really strange people. Kristine was on a wheelchair when Grace just ran up to her and pulled on her hair because it was her turn. Before that they asked Sarah to get off or they would kill her in that ugly dress. But she didn't mind, she had fun making Sharon look 'pretty'. Sharon was scared. I was scared too. Because.
This was the best picture I took overall. The lighting was perfect, the positioning, and my photography skills. Oh dear, I impress myself. :O
End of part 1
