02 July 2007

Feeling of Disappointment 2.

Alright, continuing on. I have pictures of the pre-show and after-performance but not during the results time. I can't handle it. Hope you all don't mind.

The day started off at our meeting point, which was at the front of Pustaka Miri. We immediately began applying the make-up on the actresses. Charlene was to look like a clubber girl with excessive make-up, Lydia was to look motherly but a little pale as she is unhealthy and Nadirah was to have alot of blush to look healthy and young.


Charlene's make-up was applied by Joanne, our senior in drama, Lydia's make-up was by Kristine, and Sarah handled Nadirah. I forgot what Grace was doing... Anyway, here are pictures of them.



You should know by now, I like even numbers, because it makes my pictures look balanced, so I put two pictures of Lydia. Don't laugh. Mmph, kakakaka~ Kristine, Sarah, Grace and Joanne did a great job. We all took pictures of the drama queens for memories! :P



End product? *lame drum roll*



Oh shit! Salah orang!


Fuwah~ So leng~ ehem. Okay, moving on. Wakaka, potong stim chak chak~ During the competition I was running like some idiot infront of the CHian(ChungHua-ian) prefects on duty backstage. But after that, we went for lunch and came back not soon after to find the CHian drama members also waiting at the staircase. We talked abit and got to know them more. They were really a lively bunch. I can actually say that I love them. So much like us when we have the energy. They seem to have too much. Darn it.

That's the Chung Hua drama members on the left, and us on the right. The one who's blur is the director and scriptwriter for their drama. The one in Indian clothing is one of their main actresses and both of them are seriously hyper. They call each other pig and piglet too. o.o And the woman they're pulling is actually their supervising teacher. I swear, there are alot of similarities that I can't seem to figure out.


Some camwhoring after, we watched the rest of the performers, which were complete cr*p, and then the results. *_* These are the pictures I could post. The rest are just too hurtful. Aih.

Congrats to Charlene for getting Best Performer! :)
And a thank you to all the crew members:
Charlene (Actress)
Lydia (Actress)
Nadirah (Actress)
Sharon (Control Room Manager)
Sarah (Clothes/Make-up)
Grace (Clothes/Make-up)
Kristine (Clothes/Make-up)
Hafizie (Music)
Harry (Lighting)
Thaddeus (Stage Crew)
Aiman (Stage Crew)
Hazwan (Stage Crew)
... I forgot someone. Hmm, nvm.
Last but not least, a big arigato to our seniors, Joanne, Larry, David and Kenan. You guys helped us alot. Good luck with your studies!!
Signing out,
St. Joe Drama Team Crybaby.