20 August 2007

Pretentious Smiles, You Disgust Me Greatly.

It's often we come across people who aren't really secure about themselves. Usually people pretend to act poised and collected, even though they're not really smart or strike very boring conversations. Though, like the polite human beings we are taught to be, we give these people face, and act as though we care, just to keep them happy.

I can relate to this very much. I'm not going to lower myself saying I have never put up a charade acting nice. I will not be a hypocrite, though this would probably be said in a sense of hypocrisy. But, whatever, ya?

So far, I've been able to relate to only 2 people in my life. That is to say, friendlies Yinny and Lydia. Hard comments turned words of wisdom. It teaches more than it slaps you in the face. You'd be better off knowing what is true in a minute than going through years knowing false facts.

Though, I would love to have the power to slap people in the face with an invisible hand, some things in life are just not fair. Where is the magic in ridicule. Such a mundane world do we live in. Still, I have thoughts about contracting HIV/AIDS one point in my life. It's not like I'm going to have, like, wild sex with strangers or anything, it's just that the statistics are rising and I'm seemingly turning sadistic again. Oh shit, snapping out. *poof*

In the epitome of niceness, I have, in fact, saved a person from being rejected by institutions of further education. As expected, it is neither acknowledged or appreciated. Either way, the person still makes mistakes. I wonder if I should still help. Oh, the sheer dispicability of it all. *grin*

Concluding this seeming release of inner rage towards all who are idiotic and stupid, I will end by saying a big 'Thank You' to Yinny and Lydia, for slapping me with realism. In my own world, I will keep all cool things to myself from now on and share it if I get something cool in return. *smirk*

Note to self : Do not gorge on excess mashed potatoes and chinese wine. Carbohydrates may have reaction with alcohol to cause unfocused ramblings of a apocalyptic hobo.

- end of transmission -