13 October 2007

100th Post.

Not that it would mean anything significant, I mean, if I had just posted each day for just over months, I would have reached this point long before. But no matter, I have 1 more week of holidays and I might as well post something for these few days.

Two days ago I slept over at Kristine's house with a few other friends after a long day at Parkson and the beach. Really energetic day and I didn't have enough sleep. So I slept last night from 8 till 11 today in the morning. But moving on, I took some pictures with my phone when we were in Parkson. The pictures from the beach were taken from Kristine's camera. I took 98% of the 180+ pictures that day. All good pictures and all good potential for derogatory captions. Meheheh.

I waited at Coffee Bean while waiting for Grace and Sarah. I ordered an iced tea. It was lousy iced tea. And it was RM 8++. Fuck franchise coffee and tea shops. If you're going to serve damn expensive tea with a small amount of crushed ice, then go shove a plastic cup up your ass. Damn waste of money.




When Belinda arrived we got news that Paulina and Cathrine were already at the food court waiting. So, we go walk up lo. Why they cannot go Coffee Bean to find us? They know that walking up is more mah-fan. Damn them. :( On the way to the food court, Belinda wanted to buy a hanger thinger for her phone. So we go to a 'Made from China Spongebob de Shop' near the escalator, near the 'Made from Taiwan Pinky Ah-lian Shoppink Storez'. Found out Grace loves balls indeed. Hairy balls. Furry Balls. Balls of colour. Of different sizes. And at the same time! OMGWTF.



You see? Even girl de type furry pinky ball oso wanna touch touch muo muo raba raba. I told her to put it down because she wasn't going to buy it, so better don't touch it. But you know what she said to me? You know what she said?



Me: "Grace ah, dun touch la, you not buying it oso, just leave the damn thing alone, you know how many bunnies they kill to wrap that ball with fur?"
Grace: "Nyarr, I dunch care. I like furry de ball ball, so cute and hairy. I wan to hold hold and touch touch. So nice to hold de ball ball! Ee-yer, you see you see, got blue blue de colour oso. Ee! I want touch touch oso!"
Me: "Oits, Grace ar! Stop la! Aiyo!"

But anyway, the shopkeeper didn't notice Grace's obsession. She was layan-ing Bel and I accidentally took this picture while the shopkeeper was cutting the plastic ring around the keychain Bel was aiming for.



Wah lao, her husband must be proud the Dai Lo behind Sin Liang. After that we went up to the food court to meet up with Cat and Pol. Pol was still eating but she greeted us with such semangat. Grace was very happy to see Pol.



Grace immediately told Pol about the coloured balls.



Pol tried to look interested. Pol lost her appetite. :(



Then with a sudden turn of convo, the 5 girls started talking about their 'monthly' thing. I just listened. I took videos of the conversation and it was actually quite interesting when watched back. I shall try to post videos soon. As soon as I don't feel lazy. I kind of forgot what they were talking about but it was very strange listening to it. Then Grace or Sarah asked about the balloons and Pol took a packet out. Grace immediately started to blow on it. She likes to blow. Sarah likes to blow too. So they blow the balloons. You pervert. Sick reader.

Soon they got bored with it and thought of something else to do with it. Since balloons were made of rubber, naturally, they thought of condoms. Since condoms were made of rubber too. Did you know that? Omg!



Grace wanted to try on a condom balloon. So they help her pasang the condoms balloons on her fingers. She was very excited and said that this might be the only time she can use the condoms balloons so she whacked me with all her five different flavoured condoms coloured balloons. She said she liked bubblegum flavoured condoms pink coloured balloons the most. I also like pink coloured condom bubblegum flavoured balloons. WTF, Grace hacking my computer. She also whacked my camera with her 5 condoms balloons like insane mad cow stick insect. In the end, she took them off because she said she was sweating in them. Lol. Sweating in condoms. Woo~. I hate balloons. I don't hate condoms. *wink wink*

So after that, we decided to go hunting for food at the supermarket. We bought juice and junk food. Later, the ones having 'monthly' problem sat on the cold drinks thinger to cool down their, umm, thighs. Very hot walking you know. The thighs, umm, get very hot. Urr.



I don't know why Cat look weird in this pic. But nvm la, as long funny. Come on, look at her face again. Wakakaka~ I sure die next Monday.

Buy groceries liao we go walk far far to the bus stop. Here are some hawt pics I took while finding shade under the girls' shadows. Kekeke, so stalker rite?



Mmmm, nice.
When we got on the bus to the bus station, we tried to call Kristine to pick us up from there. But no, she dowan to. So we waited at the tourist information centre area. So many fucking perverts man. Old lagi. I'm sure if they were all hot hot ang-mo guys the girls woulden't mind being stared at, but all the men there were fucking old perverts man. Shit. Like never have enough sex at home. Apa lagi their children so many.



So damn kelien I see the girls so... happy????? Wad durr fuk? They smiling so happy for what? Wah lao, notti girls. When we finally caught a bus, we went to Ma Baker opposite Chunga Hunga school to buy the cake for Chrispian. Then Kristine came. Fat Kristine come so late. FAT FAT FAT. At least her mom was there to send us to the beach. Finally. From this point on, I used Kristine's camera. Don't be fooled by her blog. Most GOOD pictures are taken by me. That sly whale. :((

I will post about our time in the beach. Damn good times. Wonder if we can have this ever again after SPM. I hope so.