I forgot what the game show was about but I definitely did not know what the fuck everyone was talking about. Apparently this show teaches people about their rights in life and buisness and so on and so forth and what not and all that fucks. This was what I interpreted for this scene, which seemed to show a wife treating her husband to a massage at a shop. The 'lady' who was supposed to massage the guy's feet is sort of creepy. Here go the captions.
When the massage 'woman' saw the man she was happy. Overjoyed. Psychopathic.
Then his wife came in and said they both needed a massage. The massage 'woman' did not like her.
Apparently the massage 'woman' liked the smell of her husbands socks and it made her high. I didn't take a picture of it because I was laughing like a mad cow. The scene was so fucking retarded I had those ashmatic coughs after the show.
The wife of the man kept talking to the massage 'woman' and asked when was she going to be done with her husband's feet. The massage 'woman' said there was alot left to do. So she continued with various techniques learnt from China or some small ass village in the mountains. Go figure.
This picture is self-explanatory. At first glance it might look a little S&M, or more commonly known to me as 'Sex Mendera'. I'm not a fan of it, but hey, who am I to judge the sexual intercourse preference of other people? As long as I'm not a part of it. *whip crack*
The couple then were furious to why the husband's socks were gone. They blamed the massage 'woman'. 'She' denied. So they asked for the manager to give a complaint. The 'massage lady' pleaded for them not to. They insisted 'she' call the manager. 'She' said that wasn't possible. They asked why.
.
.
.
.
.
Because 'she' was the manager. Dot. Dot. Dot.
Moving on, I was watching some chinese cooking show again today. Screw those channels as they did not have subtitles. Screw them all. Astro can put in so many stupid Tamil channels but can't make sure there are fucking subtitles in the chinese channel for banana people like me? THINK OF THE BANANA PEOPLE PLS. ROARRRR.
Anyways, this guy looked damned familliar. Thinking about it, it struck me hard. Oh em gee, he's come back to haunt me. Why oh why television have you done this to me. What have I done to you? >:( But of course, it wasn't really him. Just some cheap knock-off from Taiwan or Beijing. ...BEIJING!!!!! SOB SOB SOB!!!!!
