Let us look back in memory, of what was, SPM 2007.
I promised Kristine not to take pictures of her. Well, I didn't. Not on purpose anyway. She kind of.. Got in the way of my camera lens. She did. Really.
Oops. Anyway, she decided to wear the 'normal' student school uniform a day before SPM. Or was it on SPM itself.. It's called.. A 'PINAFORE'. OH MY GAWD! Right. It's not scary, just the fact that she's the one wearing it. Freaks me out. :)
She got 'whoomped' in the gut by Grace. So pain you know? I shall classify Grace as a 'Skinnist'; someone whose body composition consists mainly of skin. She might be a skinnist, but she can knock someone out with her 'Punch of Love'.
Sarah: "Oh no, it's him."
Grace: "Ignore him and he won't do anything to us. Just keep quiet."
Kristine: "Oh shit, it's Jordan! And he's taking pics again. Hide me Grace."
Grace: "Are you dumb? And how do you expect ME to hide YOU?"
Kristine: "Are you calling me fat?!"
Grace: "No! I'm saying that I'm just too skinny to hide you in the first place! Perasan.."
Kristine: "Oh, liddat ar. Ahah. Hah."
*click*
Kristine: "Damn you Jordan! Delete that pic!!!!!"
*chases me*
The next day however, she wore her prefect uniform back. At least you can look at her now without shedding a tear.
Grace: "No no, if you were to pinch someones nipples like this.."
Kristine: "What are you talking about? It doesn't hurt us."
Grace: "That's the point, why would we hurt someone our own gender?"
*points at me*
Me: "Bitch."
Grace/Kristine: "Hahaha."
Chrispian: "Ooh, if only I could just grab those big, round-"
Kristine: "Balls?"
Grace: "Nuts?"
Belinda: "Hey! You can't just GRAB them, you know?"
Grace: "Yes, they should be craddled, handled with care-"
Grace: "Like so. See? You grasp it lightly at the bum, and hold its head up like this. Hmm, I really think I'm fated to be a nurse someday. In a pretty, white uniform. With that cute, weird shaped hat. With that adorable red plus sign. Don't you think so?"
*starts dreaming*
Gace: "What do you think, Kristine?"
Kristine: "Yeah, sure. Whatever jiggles your boobies."
Grace: "I don't have boobies.."
Kristine: "Sorry."
Did I mention Kristine and Grace just came back from their KL trip late last night? With this I shall give them a hearty welcome. :)
Thank you
