03 February 2008

Hits Me Right There.

I don't know if you feel what I do about this topic, but I feel sort of paranoid about it.

Leaving home..
For an extended period of time..
And being by myself everyday.

Kind of scares me now that I think about it. I guess I didn't appreciate the days spent in school, with everyone dealing with the same thing at the same time. Now friends go their seperate ways. After a year or two, some of us will completely lose contact with one another. Or so the adults tell us. There's MSN now, so things could be different. I wonder if I'll be proven right. I hope so.

Will be carrying out my further studies in Swinburne in Kuching. Taking up the foundation course for engineering/science. Not engineering science, but engineering OR science. I don't know, just wanted to point out that they're pushing subjects on us that aren't concentrated on particular career paths.

I won't be sharing a room with anyone when I start studying there. Hopefully I find a friend that's also in a single room with just a fan and I can share a room with them for aircond. I hope I can do well in class like everyone else. I know I won't be the best in any subject, but hopefully I'll maintain my above average achievements. It's how I like it: Not the best, but just enough.

I don't seem to be able to find any pictures of the campus. I guess I'll be blogging non-stop to fill in my free time in the beginning. I'm planning to join the student council or whatever. Anything to have an edge with the lecturers.. *cough* suckup~

Anyways, I guess this is it. Just typing out the emovariations of my life. I don't care if it's not a word or if you don't get what it means. As long as I do. Hah-



Blame the song I have been listening to for the past hour.