.. The beginning of the end? Maybe not. Dah lah pass that laziness phase, will blog about old times spent together. Depends if anyone still bother to read this desolate blog. D-uh.
Happy times spent together.. At the beach.. A week before Kristine's departure to Adelaide.
Happy times spent together.. At the beach.. A week before Kristine's departure to Adelaide.
Happy faces..
The warm smile of Paulina..
The.. vibrant?.. laughter of Grace..
The
Friends.. :')
I don't know about other people but I really love the beach. You can never get tired of going there, even if you say you are. When you get a sniff of the pungent smell of barbequed chicken wing bones, heavy salt water air, and the occassional dead cat, you instantly feel you've been warped back into nostalgia. Been to the beach alot ever since I was a kid. You can never get tired of sand between your toes.
I will really miss it when I go to Kuching for my further studies. I doubt I can freely visit Damai Lagoon once the semester starts. I wonder if Grace, Paulina and Sharon will have time to go there with me once we're all settled in Kuching. I especially wonder what the people in Kuching will percieve us. Freaks from Miri undoubtedly. Who cares?..
Hah.. Getting lost in the driftwood and rubbish washed up on shore. Nothing else can tell you, 'you're where you wanna be'. In the end we lost Grace. She kept shouting but all we could see were twigs and branches. HAHAHA. Ok, not funny.
Yellow-Digi-gay-ass-man-in-oversized-spandex-suit-poser-pic. In all sizes! I wonder if we'll get sued.
Friends.. :)
Friend pointing at friend's
They paksa'd me to take this really lame ass jumping pic of them because Kristine's camera was slow.
They really need to check-in into one of those homes for the happy people. I sponsor oso can. Visit them maybe twice a week?
I chia'ed them coconut juice at the end of the day. I think it was spiked because we were kinda hyper after that. Went on the spring-in-the-middle-thingie at the playground. Felt like my sambal stingray was going to fly out my mouth. Who knew girls can be so strong after a spicy meal. A tip for those impotent men out there. Feed your wives spicy sambal and belacan for a really 'fun' night. Urgh, that sounded so distasteful.
Ending my post with a picture of what nearly flew out my mouth.
Fucking rats up in the roof, literally. I think they're humping or something. Scared the shit out of me with their sudden scuffling, summore so late at night. Wan bing-bang do it in the garden la, where the dog can bite your gugus and pepets off.
