17 March 2009

Admin System? Grr!

Here's something I came up with. You can say I was bored. Not very happy with the admin today. Hmph. I suppose the count is all wrong on some lines, but whatever, still can do la.

To refresh your memory,


I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

Instrumental.


I Kissed A Girl (Instrumental) - Katy Perry

Ever since I started studying here,
Late March of last year,
There was something that ticked me off,
Even on the first day,
I was fine, just okay,
Not 'till the long delay,
Wanted my student ID,
But you ignored me.

Chorus:
I don't want to deal with this,
Whenever my name's not on the namelist,
I'll ask you, "Please, just fix it",
But all you tell me is to 'fill and submit'.
"Student ID?"
"Where's your receipt?"
"Fill in these forms."
"Here are your penalty fees."
I just hate the admin system.
*admin system*

Missing class is really not funny,
Lost in university,
It's making me mentally unstable,
Missing my timetable,
Stacking up, with homework,
All because of the admin clerk,
I just get so confused,
My brain is getting so abused.

Chorus:
Don't tell me to come back next week,
Looking at me like I'm some kinda freak,
Don't ask me to go to the next room,
Or I'll hit you with the janitor's broom,
Student ID,
Where's my receipt?
Filling in these forms,
So many penalty fees.
I just hate the admin system.
*admin system*

Dutz dutz dutz.

Someday I wish to make a parody video with this song. I'm not implying I want to feature in it though. But maybe I'm just dreaming too much. No one would actually like my idea. :(

Something like this..



So sad. Will never be able to make one of my own.

No, I do not wish to dance in loincloth on video.

Off to early sleep,
The Milkman