Damn YouTube.
I went across this freaking video of joy and can't enough of it.
DOWNLOADED!
Madness. I kept "Aww!"-ing, all the while squinty-eyed. I'm telling you, this freaking puppy has some kind of power over me, man. It's like I want to die because I can't have it. I 'Google'd the price range for this freaking dog, and a puppy would set me back RM2-3k. I was like, "FUG!".

AAAAAH! I will commit suicide if the real thing was put infront of me with a 'Do Not Touch' sign.

They're so cute.. Just too cute.. Ridiculously cute.. Gosh.
They must be from the devil.

I want to keep one in my room. It would be my best friend. Human interaction would become obsolete to me. Yes. My puppy, my friend.

Not only are they cute, they're smart too.Well, smarter than some people I know.

Before you say, "Moron, they're just cute when they're puppies", well, I say, "UP YOURS!"

THE PURE KONTOT-NESS. Gehehehehe! But, you know what's better than a Corgi?

TWO CORGIES.

I'll let you chew anything you want! Please come to me! :(

Arrrrr! Kill me, kill me now! D:

I think I'll name my Corgi 'Dim Sum'. Yes. Happiness in a small ball of goodness. Yes. :D

Hello! *insane*

It's teasing me! The freaking dog is teasing me! She knows I'll never have her! :'(

My Dim Sum, how could you?? Don't look at me like that! Stop!
ARRRRRH!
I went across this freaking video of joy and can't enough of it.
DOWNLOADED!
Madness. I kept "Aww!"-ing, all the while squinty-eyed. I'm telling you, this freaking puppy has some kind of power over me, man. It's like I want to die because I can't have it. I 'Google'd the price range for this freaking dog, and a puppy would set me back RM2-3k. I was like, "FUG!".

AAAAAH! I will commit suicide if the real thing was put infront of me with a 'Do Not Touch' sign.

They're so cute.. Just too cute.. Ridiculously cute.. Gosh.
They must be from the devil.

I want to keep one in my room. It would be my best friend. Human interaction would become obsolete to me. Yes. My puppy, my friend.

Not only are they cute, they're smart too.

Before you say, "Moron, they're just cute when they're puppies", well, I say, "UP YOURS!"

THE PURE KONTOT-NESS. Gehehehehe! But, you know what's better than a Corgi?

TWO CORGIES.

I'll let you chew anything you want! Please come to me! :(

Arrrrr! Kill me, kill me now! D:

I think I'll name my Corgi 'Dim Sum'. Yes. Happiness in a small ball of goodness. Yes. :D

Hello! *insane*

It's teasing me! The freaking dog is teasing me! She knows I'll never have her! :'(

My Dim Sum, how could you?? Don't look at me like that! Stop!
ARRRRRH!
*goes crazy*,
The Milkman
The Milkman
