Take a look at a few, all in the hallowed grounds of Parkson Grand. :') *sniff*
This pic is kind of self-explanatory la. I had a free pen that was shaped like a syringe(the doctor needle thing, if your brain is a little lagging). Grace wants to be a nurse. A maternity nurse for that matter. Does she look like one? Seriously la. Grace, dear friend, U PHAIL! :O
I think the one on the left is Grace again, or a random shopper. The one in yellow is Lydia(when she was not a skinny biatch -_-), the other is Paulina in the white shirt. Both were racing to go McD, knocking over an old lady in the process. She ended up in the rubbish bin. Just kidding. Kind of enthusiastic le. Considering the nuggets look like 'puppy gold' and the fries go limp when you pick them up.
Another trademark escalator pic. From left to right: Sarah, Grace, Kristine, Paulina. Kristine so yong sui(directly translated into english means 'face problem') in this pic. But I suppose I owe her that because most pics I post that include her shows her ugly side. Hmm. Got ugly side ar? Actually whole surface area la. :) Aii LurBxx Euux Kriistiinkzz :) . Just kidding. Face problem ppl don't interest me. ;)
I was actually wondering why this pic made me laugh so damn hard the last time. Then I examined it past the hairy, green ball Grace was molesting, and saw Sarahs head on the bottom-left corner of the picture and had an inner 'hehehe'. It's kind of creepy the timing I took this pic. It's like she was deliberately pulled out of the pic and said something like, 'OMFG, PHOTO OPPORTUNITYYYYYYY-'
She deserves one for herself. :D I don't know how this is that funny. But if you imagine her saying, 'I'm so HOT!' when she posed for this pic, it's 'kinda' funny.. But really, she's pretty. Really. Really. Really!!!.. Now she's in KL. :( We mishus euu Sarah. :( Mishus Mishus Mishus. :(
Hais, now I'm all depressed. I've confirmed going to Kuching to study in Swinburne. Thank God Grace, Paulina and Sharon will be there as well. Will be just one year together till the middle of next year, but still, 'parting is such sweet sorrow'??
:( :( :( :( :(
