The asphalt road to school,
Never again will we step,
In memory of what would have been,
Another great year together.
It seems, we'll never meet again. When I go to Kuching, I will post more. Compile all the best times of spontaniety shared among us. Secondary friends don't last forever, even if they will be the best you will EVER have. One by one, we will go our seperate ways, following the path to further education, our own families, or buisnesses.
If we cross paths, fate will not be so kind as to give us a moment with all of us together. Alas, life has taken another part of me, childhood friends, soon to be seperated forever. Will we stand the test of time, with the almighty internetious powers of MSN?
Let us weep and scowl, for what we have taken years to forge, will be taken down in just a few months. We thrust our fists at the air, hoping we will knock out some angel floating teasingly above our heads, and hold it for ransom, so as God will give us another year to spend together.
Will I be the undertaker to announce the date of the post mortem of the relationship between us? I shan't think of it. How will we meet, if all reason has been lost to meet up.
I shall think of Belinda if I need an attorney to represent a colleague who'd been raped.
I shall think of Charlene or Sarah if a gas pipe in the oil refinery is starting to leak.
I shall think of Kristine if anyone has a problem child so she can slap him some sense.
I shall think of Grace if I find a bluish-coloured baby crying in the alleyway.
I shall think of Chrispian if I wish to design a pornsite as another means of income. (No, I will not be the pornstar, idiot. I shall hire other people to do the humping.)
I'm not sure about the others. But I hope they think of me if... Hmm, what can I do?? Uh oh. Uselessness in advance~
Either way, everyone is doing what they want to be doing. Doesn't really matter to me. I really hope they use MSN frequently. I wonder why Sarah and Charlene don't want to be doctors. They can both get full scholarships. Instead they want engineering. :( THINK OF THE HURTING BABIES. :(
Aiyah. Really sad that all of us finally breaking apart. I hope we all get webcams and act stupid on it. Maybe if I could record them while they do it, and post it on Youtube. Wowies, I think I could be famous. Nickname: MiFrnzRWiurd
Sobbles.
