Just a day before the first day of my semester finals.
It'll start off with 'English and Communication Skills', along with 'General Mathematics' on Monday, 'Information Technology' on Tuesday, 'Engineering Mathematics' on Wednesday, and 'Physics' on Thursday,
You see, I don't get why we are studying English this late in our lives. I mean, honestly, it doesn't even make understanding the terms in our science subjects any easier. All there is to the subject is FORMAT, FORMATS, and FORMATTING. It's just so annoying.
In a way, it's pretty easy to see that Swinburne is CLEARLY making easy money out of this subject, with all the PART-TIME lecturers hired to teach us ENGLISH. Seriously, come ON. Why have an 'Intensive English' course when you're forcing the rest of the students to take up English as a required subject ANYWAY? It's just so unnecessary. So what if we would have to write reports in the future? Our bosses don't want to read about ONE activity in, what, 3-4 pages? With all the citations and in-text referencing flung in and out of the report. If they DO want the details in detail, just speak to us in person. It's faster than reading an eye-squinting report and our bosses can ask us anything that concerns them right there ON THE SPOT.
Blame me for being narrow-minded, but it really gets me going to know that authority is making me study ENGLISH again.
BLAH.
And I.T.? Don't even get me started. Because we SOOOOOOO need to know how to make a freaking 'noob ass' website for a 'big ass' company when we get a job in Engineering/Science. D'oh.
AND PRESENTATIONS SHOULD BE DONE IN 'ENGLISH AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS' INSTEAD IMO.DUN.U.THINK??? (IMO = in my opinion. If you didn't know, I apologize for your ignorance)
*cuss moment* bloody fat bastard is banging on his roommate's door because he forgot his keys again and locked himself out. dumb biatch. *cuss moment*
Wow, this post is so super random.
Anyways, I'll move on to the lighter side of my life here.
Have possibly lost a good friend, but have made closer bonds with others whom I was not so close to before whatever incident that had occurred. It's sort of a repercussion, I figure. Ah well, you win some, you lose some. :B
I find it comforting now that I have met some people on and outside campus which I, probably, am proud to say, do not consider me as any sort of a freak, due to my attitude and the way I talk(very rudely,
I would like to list down the great people I've met online, and also in person, but I doubt they would like to have anyone but themselves know of their relation with me. Or is it the other way around? Blek. :p
If any of you are reading(which I honestly hope not), thanks for treating me so nicely and for those free take-aways so early in the morning and so late at night. Seems I do not hate McDonald's so much after all(well, just as long as it's free). Nyaha. :p
But really, thank
Wrongfully written by,
The Milkman
