29 June 2008

I Miss..

..My Tambi Queen



She's so near, yet so far. Do you know how many pictures I have of her that I want to post up? It's like she's born to look crazy in pictures. It's weird, there are more pictures of her compared to anyone else in my outing pictures. It's a damn sign !! zomg ?? D:

..My Princess Matasepet



Who ask her go KL? Who ask her tattoo her eyebrows? Who ask her curl her hair? DUN TAKE MY ADVICE LA. Like this call FREN ?? Blarrrr. Good to hear she's adjusted to KL life. Can't believe the bugger likes BOOTS now. BOOTS. Convert to ah-lian liao.

..My Char Shao Pau Pau



She's coming to Kuching to study next month too~ Sambal power 3 in 1 !! Euu all dun jeles. Though, she's plopped in another uni only taxi-driver-knows-where. Spring still the nearest to me. Nyeheh. Nyeheheheheheh.

..My Catwillscratchuruglyface



Ok. This pic kinda scary. But whatever. Still funny. I think I will develop this picture into a photo and keep it in my wallet. Then, whoever steals my wallet will open and see this picture. Then they will laugh like hell. Then they will die.

..My Bleached Tofu



I wonder if she's still pale like before. I so miss bossing her around to wear frumpy clothing for the drama competition. Her make up was so heavy. It's like water colour on white paper. I wonder if she'll let us
colour her face once she comes back.

..My Sweets and Candy



She's nothing but sweet !! I can't find any bad pictures of her !! *grumble* Kamu tunggulah. Peace sign peace sign. Kamu tunggu. How's being in Curtin with Samuel ?? :P

..My Daily Intake of Horny



Is she digging her.. :x I can't believe you let Samuel convince you to get a bob. What's worse is that I can't call you mushroom head because it sounds wrong !! D: Oh. Must eat more pork. Will see you when I come back~

..My Burnt Trumpeteer



I should ban this pic from the guys. Hmm. Can't seem to remember when she used to be fair. Must have been ages ago since she burnt herself for some band comp. Oh well, most of the best lawyers are indian anyway, I suppose her skintone will give her some camo.

..My Piggy Whale



I saved the best worst for last. She's coming back this semester break~ We shall meet up at Coffee Bean and listen to more horny sex phone saxophone music together. I hope the mole remover granpa is in Parkson when you come back. I chia u remove 1 mole. :D

Am back in Miri now~ The flight was horrible. Sat between a guy with some horrible tuberculosis-like cough and a stinky, fat camper man. Damn that cibai receptionist pig who gave me that seat. His mole will grow hair and it will hurt like hell when he tries to pluck it out.
Idiot.

Now, why do I just post up the girls? Why don't I post up about my guy friends? Because I'm not gay. :P Nah, the guys just aren't pretty enough, that's why.

I suppose chances are against that we all see each other together again. Best make the time we have now before we get careers and start rejecting calls because we're 'too busy' or 'in a meeting'. :(


Sorrowfully posted up by,
The Milkman