25 June 2008

Rantings of a Hygiene Freak

I don't understand why..


..why some guys..


..they just can't..


..really can't..


..F*CKING AIM THEIR WEEWEE TO PEEPEE INTO THE DAMN TOILET BOWLBOWL ??


How many times have I used public toilets since coming here. It's like everytime I use the toilet, there are either small puddles of 'drying' urine either on the base of the toilet bowl, the toilet seat itself, or at the part where the toilet seat and cover are joined. I sometimes wonder if they really have bladder dysfunction. If they do, fine, I can't blame them from 'dribbling'. But seriously, do you have to pee on the toilet seat too?


For any guys who are reading this, remember to always;


LIFT UP THE F*CKING TOILET SEAT WHEN YOU HAVE TO PEE.


I won't be surprised if the intelligence of man finally implodes and everyone starts peeing on the toilet seat COVER instead.

At least the seat might be spared.

I wonder if girls ever have to deal with this crap everytimes they use the toilet.

Honestly, guys,

AIM BEFORE YOU SHOOT.

'Pissed' off,
The Milkman