19 December 2008

Apparently..

I've been taken a fool,
Not by one,

But by two,

Care to share the fun?


Right now there's only,
A week and two days,
And they listen to a story,
Believing all the pied piper says.

'Let's go out',
'Let's make time',
For this I have to shout,
Is asking your company, really a crime?

Please lay off, just fuck off,
And stay back, you ugly fag,
In your presence, will I scoff,
For in all that is beauty, do you lag.

You are fake,
You're a swine,
So what's it going to take,
To take back what's mine.


Obviously I'm not worth telling,
What I don't know won't hurt me,

But now that I'm bleeding,

Do you realize now that I can see?


To see that I'm not as important,

As 'funny', or as 'fun',
Maybe all I do is rant,
So now I see, I see them run.


Maybe I'm not the friend,

The friend I thought to be,

So, you may leave me now,

At the count of three.

Please don't tell me,

That I'm being oversensitive,

Because understanding is key,
I ask you instead, "What did I not give?"


To have been treated this way,

I really can't imagine,

What have I done to be led astray,

I won't give up, give you a sure win.


This may be written in a haze,

For I have waited very long,

Many months, many days,
To be left by myself, alone.


'They' don't like me,
'You' don't trust me,

This all happened in a day,

So I stop, look back, and pray.


Praying a day like this,
Never crosses my path again,

Though I clench my fist,

Hoping my prayer is not in vain.


In the end, I've played the fool,
Nothing different, nothing new,

Would you agree, it's something cool?

After all, my 'friends', I have very few.


I pray my new friends,

Never give me a day like today,

To the ones on this end,

I have, really, nothing else to say.


---

As assumed, I have had a bad day. I was hoping to find comfort in writing my current thoughts and feelings all out in cryptic. I'm sorry if you feel poetic expression is a bit too much, or too lame for your reading, but honestly, at this moment in time, I really can't give a shit.


I really thought I had more than I can appreciate. I suppose it's slowly slipping away, from right under my nose. Of course, I'm hoping it stays, whatever it was from the beginning. Though, if it cannot be helped, even with my concern, and God's possible intervention, I have nothing else to complain about. I'm just thankful I have others somewhere out there.

But, as for you, my dearest, I will never want you to leave me. Even if you finally decide that you no longer want anything to do with me, be welcome to, because truly, I feel I do not deserve you. However, I will continue to forever keep you in my heart and mind. Everyday hoping, for nothing else but your sweet return.

Dissapointed,
Jordan