I can't make it snow,
Give you what you wish for,
But on this day though,
I wish you something,
Worth much, much more.
It's nothing you'd expect,
Won't make everything perfect.
But on a day like this,
To use up my one wish,
I hope you appreciate,
The life you own,
The family that loves you,
The friends around you.
So, please take a moment,
Just a second, or two,
And say 'Thank You',
To 'The One' above,
For everything.
- - -
Give you what you wish for,
But on this day though,
I wish you something,
Worth much, much more.
It's nothing you'd expect,
Won't make everything perfect.
But on a day like this,
To use up my one wish,
I hope you appreciate,
The life you own,
The family that loves you,
The friends around you.
So, please take a moment,
Just a second, or two,
And say 'Thank You',
To 'The One' above,
For everything.
- - -
This is for you guys out there that did not receive this message by SMS. Trust me when I say I did try to send it to you. I guess I was too greedy trying to send the message to 20 people at a time. In addition to that, my connection here is horrible. Both DiGi and Maxis screwed me over this festive season. Hoo~ yeah. Anyway, don't feel hurt. If I've laughed with you before, or ever, odds are I did want to send it to you. Hehe.
Pre-Christmas outing will be posted up as soon as I get the pictures from Kristine. Grr, Kristine.
Pre-Christmas outing will be posted up as soon as I get the pictures from Kristine. Grr, Kristine.
Merry Christmas,
The Milkman
The Milkman
