Yesterday was Malvin's 19th Birthday-
Happy birthday to you-
Happy birthday to you-
You're older than us now-
What are you gonna do-
We'll call you a granpa-
We'll call you a granpa-
Please give us your car ba-
You're too old to drive maaaaaaa-
Thank you, thank you.
Anyways, Miri damn hot la, deng. I don't know why some of my Kuching friends will complain if it rains. Rain is good la. If it rains here, might be for a few hours, but after that, the sun shines even brighter than before, and the rainwater evaporates into stenchy heated vapour. It's like being in a fowled sauna. Gargh.
Back to topic. Melissa contacted a few of us Swinburnites in Miri to gather and surprise Malvin at his house. Those present were Queen Melissa, Princess Wan Shin, Duke Arvin and me, as the Peasant. With commands from the Queen, the Duke and Peasant sent messages to Granpa Malvin, with birthday wishes and misleading notions that all of us are in Kuching already. Much to his surprise,

The Queen and Duke were at his front gate. (Lol @ Posing)

Princess first.

I forgot what the book was called. 'New Moon'? It's some Twilight blahs. Not my thing. Bridget Jones FOREVER.

Princess first.
I forgot what the book was called. 'New Moon'? It's some Twilight blahs. Not my thing. Bridget Jones FOREVER.
Mmmm.. Full of BUTTERY goodness. :|

Brother is like, 'Why are his friends so lame?'

Awkward Prayer. :x
Brother is like, 'Why are his friends so lame?'
Omgscarypic.
After this, we went out for a drink at a random kopitiam and then to Ipoh Town for some makan. I had to go to evening mass soon after though, and I don't know if they did go to Marina Bay without me or not. T^T
How I despise Father 'V'. SO BORING.
Once again, Happy 19th Birthday GranMalvin. Lol.
Once again, Happy 19th Birthday GranMalvin. Lol.
Oddly sleepy,
The Milkman
The Milkman

