14 January 2007

Farewell Kim How, May You Never Feel SPM Dread.

Kinda sad that he's leaving, now Sharon is left to do all the work. I guess the highboard is trying to help as much as they can, but when it comes down to it, 1 K.P.(Ketua Pengawas), is just not enough. Oh yeah, and I haven't been posting very much. So who gives a damn.

This afternoon was quite enjoyable actually, with Lee Kim How coming later, along Ms/Mdm?Jenny, and Mr.Marcus, but he came a little bit later. Moving on, you can't believe how much fun a mini watergun is to people. I mean, I brought mine and it turned out to be quite a turn on(I don't know if I'm using that right). Kristine was especially fond of it. Please refer to pictures in her blog for reference. It's right on the side moron. No, the other right. Stupid.

Well, Lydia, Paulina, Kristine, Grace, und Sarah decided to go 'waddle' in the waddling pool(is that what it's called?). Soon enough, they all got wet, and Sarah apparently slipped on her turgid bum. She refused to have it massaged otherwise. After they had had enough(yes, had had is not a typo), we walked back to the barbecue area where the rest were at. Apparently we didnt have wiregauze, so BBQ was out of the question, even though Ko Xiang Yi(please check out blog for more pictures too) brought charcoal. Woulden't have BBQ'ed anyway if we had wiregauze because Qhadzrool was kind of late to the gathering, even though he brought some marinated lamb and fish fillets. What a waste. They looked good raw too. Heek.

What else... See? This is why I don't blog so often. I take everything as boring right after it's over with. I wish I went to Hong Kong. Wait, I wish I went anywhere apart from Kuching all the time. Speaking of Kuching... Hmm, talk about that later. Let me blabber about the white Lydia picture you would see in Kristine's blog. There were better pictures I swear, but apparently Kristine doesn't know how to pick out the nice ones. Go figure. She had a really creepy one after the flour blowing game. Yah, Lydia, Paulina, Chrispian, Sharon and Kim How all blew flour for some game. Sad that the participation was bad, but the rest of the mess ups were just as good.

I'm feeling strangely hungry. I haven't eaten dinner you see, and I ate very little at the gathering at Taman Awam. Sharon was right, there were more drinks than food. Felt so sorry my mom coulden't cook something. The plate would have been wiped out. But too bad, I refused when she said I could bring pasta there. Hell no. As if I'll share my bolognese sauce with anyone. It's bad enough my family gets to eat it too. Mine mine mine.

Seems like I have nothing else to say about the day. Oh, there was also that scene were a water pipe was twisted sideways, and when it was turned on, water sprayed out quite violently to the left. Chrispian sat on the twisted pipe and got high. Just kidding. He made it look like he urinated a hella blast of pee. To think we're already Form 5. I miss Form 3 and 4. Oh gawd, SPM is this year. F*CK.

Oh, please take a listen to Nelly Furtado's "Say It Right". Kinda nice. Ask it from me if you're too lazy to download it yourself, pig. Did I mention Kristine was too lazy to download it too? Pig. Ha. Ha. Ha.

About the Kuching thing. This Chinese New Year I am supposedly going to go to KL. Am not expecting much because of father's gawd-damned frugality issues. I shall go into deeper detail on that later. Apparently my 'pitiful' grandmother in Kuching asked my dad on the phone if we're going to visit her again after the trip to Kuching. The whole trip to KL was almost cancelled synonymously after the phone call because my dad felt so 'sorry' for her. She probably used a frail tone. Damn damn damn. I do not want to f*cking visit any damned houses. Screw the ang-pows, it's just an equivalent trade between parents, except that sometimes people are so damn cheap. My granma isn't though, but I still don't want to spend my CNY in Kuching, AGAIN. I don't have anything against my relatives there, nothing at all. It's just that all I'm asking for is to go to f*cking KL. Everyone else I know has been there recently. Why can't I? It's not a jealousy issue that's making me want to go, I just want to go somewhere ELSE. If you could feel the feeling of damnity in me right now I bet you would like to throw the television at my dad too. Frugality is a sin, as the woman on TV said. Damn straight, fuggah.

As I said earlier, I would talk about my dad's cheapness. But maybe not, I should try to prevent myself from an initial hate towards him. I seriously don't get along with my father at all. In the car, if he doesn't say or ask anything, I could keep quiet the whole trip, thinking of other, more significant, things. But of course, because my mom ask for me to try to get along with him, I try to talk. Do you not yet see, I am now at a stage where talking to him is a struggle? We just don't 'click'. I don't know if it will hinder me in the future, or haunt me in my sleep, but my mom was also right when she said the brothers(not brother-in-laws mind you) in my dad's direct family don't get along with their first sons. Kind of taboo, I know, but she's kind of right. All my first-son-cousins aren't in good terms with their father.

Okay, now I am pissed. He just scolded at me for blogging this late and when I should know to stop since it's not the holidays. It's f*cking Saturday you *sshole. Go b*tch on someone who thinks otherwise. Idiot.

Signing off before the moron does anything to piss me off more than I am now.
(By the way, this coulden't be posted the night the day of the gathering. So am actually reposting on a Sunday morning.)