I need happy pills. It's not that I'm not happy, I just want to forget a few things. What things you ask? Well, for one thing, forget that my reader(YOU), is a busy-body. And that I am defending Kristine, whom does not wholly get the point of equivalent exchange. I be nice to you, you be nice to me. But she doesn't appreciate me :(. Well, it's not as if I have a yearnin' for some lovin'(sick), I want benefit for being such a good friend to such a confused person(Kristine). I know it sounds bad that I expect some returns, and I know Kristine will read this one day and blow her top, but I don't care, it's how nature is, either you are in a mutual relationship whereby the 'host'(Me) and 'thing'(Kristine), both benefit from each other. If it isn't mutual, it's called parasitism. And we all hate the word 'parasite'. Hmm. All in good wishes Kristine, don't burn my house just yet.
On another note, Lydia and Belinda are being mean to me. I don't want to say anything about how they treat Kristine, because there 'shoulden't be anything wrong' according to them. Belinda stole Lydia from me... :( I am at a loss of a friend... And Belinda is overly shy about borrowing my stuff now. How rude. Even when I'm willing to it by goodness of heart? Okay, maybe I'm not that nice, but I freaking saved some pasta for her the other day when Lydia and Samuel were about to eat the whole damn container. Belinda, if you're reading, you OWE me whether you like it or not. Hee hee heeeeeeeeeeeeeee. I'm like the devil in a way, you take something for me, I'll use it as a reason to take something in return. Like your SOUL! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
About Lydia, she's being cold towards me for talking to Kristine I think. Just because I wanna keep people together doesn't mean I'm against one party. That's just mean. And nasty. And hurtful. And I think I wanna cry in the corner. Okay, maybe it's not that bad, but really, losing a person like Lydia really hurts. It's just like losing someone like Grace, who is usually a passive friend. She'll be nice to you even though she hates your guts. :(. Friendship is a bad thing. We should all just kill each other. Ya.
Hmm, tomorrow is Merentas Desa day. I'll be involved with the prizes. Oh joy, I have to wear the school uniform the whole day! And it just so happens my prefect branch has not experience with prize-giving! Whee! WHO FREAKING SWITCHED OUR JOBS!? I KEEP ASKING AND NO ONE GIVES A DIRECT ANSWER. WHO!? @#$% V MUCH.
I love my earpiercings. I just find them so smexy(shut up if you think otherwise, *sshole). I mean, the 'gangster wannabe' students most just have 1, whilst I have a shecksy 3. Very mwaks(I don't know what I mean either, just go with the flow). It gives me a sense that I'm more badass than those dumb kids. Wait till I go to school with my ear thingies. That'll show those d*ckheads.
Now that mummy(omg) is working as a consul for one of the big 'pai-kia' bosses, I'm kind of glad that my mummy(omg) can send more experienced gangsters to kick some secondary school bizass sh*tz. YOU GOT ME, BIZASS SH*TZ W00T!!!!! But yah, although she could, I have no right to say I have gangster help because the PK boss isn't my dad. Sad much. Would love to live as a PK rich kid for just a while. Would be so awesome. "Like, you did NOT just f*cking touch me, b*otch". Cool.
I'm not expecting much from the prefect trip now. Was excited at first, because I haven't been anywhere else apart from Kuching. I love KL! Even though it has been 9-10 years since I been there. Yes, I am pitiful. SO WHAT!?
Tee hee hee. Can't wait to see someone. No, wait. Two someones.
I guess this is all I can say. I wonder if anyone reads. I've been so freaking busy with tuition classes it's hard to update. But I swear to update once a week at the least. Meheheh.
