03 January 2007

We.Prefect.And.We.Pwn.Joo.Fuggah.

Today was first day in school. Shall ask Ko for some pictures.

Was kind of terrible the way we worked though. Everyone had gotten extremely lazy after the holidays. Very dissapointing. But I have to say we still looked extra hawt secks nonetheless.

The day started off with an assembly with principal giving a long-winded speech as usual. He doesn't have to, but he seems to get a personal high from it. May I comment again that it was really long. Unecessarily long. He kept talking about things that doesn't interest anyone. I know it might have been for motivational purposes. But seriously, we were as motivated as a bag of rice. Someone should tell him directly that less is more. Straight to the point and no 'bunga-bunga'ing. No one was listening. No one. He thinks we do just because some people stare at him. Maybe it's because they've spaced out due to the fatigue of standing up. Damn right.

Moving away from the thought of next week's assembly, at the end of school, the principal commented on why the backdrop wasn't completed for yesterdays gathering for the new students. I said we didn't have enough people. Then he still went on about the fact he gave me the job and I should have it done. Why only me? Why doesn't he 'panjat' the unstable platforms himself then. I can't do it myself, and I'm not exactly confident about my balance. He says I should ask those sitting around to help. FYI, he gave them other oddjobs to do. Apart from that, more than half of them went back home. Please la, he's treating us like dogs right now. What's more, he doesn't even appreciate what we DID do. Just knows how to show us off like trophies to those who doesn't know the schools financial status which would immediately imply that we are embarassingly poor. And what I really hated about the fact that he scolded me, was that we were informed LAST MINUTE. Gawd. If you want us to do a good job, give us time and styrofoam. Rather than cheap ass wiring tape. Geez. How disgusting is that? Seriously.

Next time there's backdrop work to do, don't f*cking tell me to do it last minute. Or with WIRING TAPE for that matter. F*ck.

Belinda and I agreed to prepare precut styrofoam letters. We shall come to school one day to make 20 of each letter and no is going to f*cking complain. No one.

Oh yes, Vanessa from 4S1 is a b*tch. And she should burn in hell. And get r*ped by 10 dogs. At the same time. And get infected with doggy HIV. And get 57 miscarriages of doggy babies. And have her v*gina ripped till her urine constantly flows. Then lastly die of many years of pain with her only surviving doggy baby slashing her with a butcher knife then eating her up while she's still breathing. Starting from her fugly face. Die, Vanessa, die.

Moving on, tomorrow we'll be in school for the afternoon to help around with the Form 1 camp thingie. Should be fun. I think. If any adult complains to me about myself, I will throw a paintbrush up their *censored*. Fuggers.

Oh ya, Lee Kim How, our Ketua Pengawas is leaving for Perth soon. We will miss the guy. I guess Ng Khin Sheng and Wong Jsun Loong are the next for the part.

All the best in Perth Kim How.

Singing out.