27 January 2007

Useless People Burn In Hell; My Hell.

And may I mention it is damn hot there.

I hate the fact our school is accepting rejects from other schools and doesn't know how to kick certain students even though they are useless to the school. Parasites parasites parasites. Might as well spray Shieldtox in their useless parasitic faces. Bizass.

About today, Merentas Desa thingie went okay. Nothing special throughout the whole day as I was 'prize-boy'. G*d, it even sounds wrong. Whatever, at least I still got to walk around helping teachers and getting on their good side. I love prefectorial benefits. Love it, love it, love it.

I was very surprised at the fact that 3 'Gangster Wannabe' guys won 1st, 2nd, and 4th place. By cheating. F*ck them, man. Why did they do that? It's so rude. And the stupid checkpoint markers should be photocopied pieces of paper given out with chops on them. Then at the last checkpoint, get stapled with coloured bullets. Not even innovative. I wonder which teacher thought of the whiteboard marker-marking idea. They should ask me. ME. MEMEMEMEME. Why? Because I'm smarter than your average stupid 'Gangster Wannabe'. Very much.

Mummy and dad are at work for some reason. Mummy has been busy at center point, the new area near GCM. She's a consultant working for a new concept bar. Am so proud of mummy coming out of her shell. Dad on the other hand is swamped with agreements and documents in the office. Everyday he comes back tired, because of 'work'. Even though I'm only in school a quarter of a day, and him half a day, he has air-conditioning, a sofa chair, secretaries to do the little things, an office boy to send stuff around and a canteen that has food a LITTLE better than our school canteen. And I am absorbing information and trying to fuse it into my brain while he just uses what he already knows and makes decisions of which he is able to ask around if he encounters any problems along the way. And no exams.

If you ask me, schools should give us a type of test that determines our profession. After we get our results, we learn all the f*cking basics and do our best and focus on the requirements for that profession. Like, I take the test and my results say that I should be a veteranarian, then our government should send us to the specific school that focuses on 'veteraning'. Even though we have to live away from our parents if that school is not in town, we'll get used to it if it was the system. TO whoever doesn't want to work, OH WELL *kick*. If we want to be a doctor, what is the use of history, geography or accounting? Sure, it's 'basic knowledge', but screw that, we don't have enough time for our Physics or Chemistry syllabus as it is. I hate 'basic knowledge'. I love common sense. Why don't we have classes for common sense? It's better than dead people. We're at a diplomacy here, who cares about what happened in the past. WHO!? What? Some people who've suffered at those time before and are nearing their date of expiry? Well, here's a thought, we can't change the past can we?

Yes, I know I'm mean, but I am still pissed at the fact that 'Gangster Wannabes' got 1st and 2nd place. B*stards. Hope they never get a job and get their arms and p*nis' cut off by real gangsters. Yes. Chop chop chop.