Dear Loved One,
do not be flattered.
You mean so much,
yet give so little.
This is for you,
loving snake.
I am in love,
therefore I am.
Without love,
I am nothing.
I am me,
only without you.
Regardless,
I am still nothing.
You don’t see me,
I'm right in front.
Pierce my heart,
free me now.
I need you,
where are you?
I’m calling,
can you hear me?
I search for you,
I find nothing.
The day passes,
I hide beneath shadows.
I will not cry,
you will not bother.
My head is weak,
I need your shoulder.
Where is your mouth,
of which preaches me.
Your soothing voice,
it makes me blush.
I cannot forget,
the month of December.
Love abundant,
love temporary.
Fooled by illusion,
blinded by emotion.
Lost in fading love,
searching for you.
Murdered by fate,
it lies to me each day.
Pleasing you greatly,
to watch me die slowly.
My naïve inquiries,
end in embarrassment.
Lacking greatly in pity,
for someone so unprepared.
Become the hated person,
whom hurt you first.
Do I deserve this,
I ask my friends.
They pretend to care,
anesthetic in overdose.
Facts are what I find,
yet still asking questions.
Sadness in memory,
forgetting nothing of it.
Bringing much sorrow,
only to be abused in the end.
Do you not appreciate,
the things I’ve said?
Tell me now, tell me now,
let not lies be a wall.
In truth I find,
you have someone else?
Finally a backdoor,
a reason to hate you.
Is it bad for me to assume,
you have many after you.
Procrastinating each request,
with such old excuses.
Intelligence profuse,
do you not exploit it?
Such a dunce am I,
to be given childish reasoning?
Stupidity partial,
do not insult my understanding.
Of such humans like you,
trustworthiness pointed out?
Damage me with the obvious,
I am tempting you to do so.
Give me reason to hate you,
so that I won’t love you.
Impossible when rethinking,
because you are that special.
Average everyday lover,
I cannot use to describe you.
You give me reason to smile,
you make me stop breathing.
Continuing to love you,
it might be my own mistake.
The fault is all yours,
you touched me first.
Forgive me my lover,
for I have loved you so.
therefore I am.
Without love,
I am nothing.
I am me,
only without you.
Regardless,
I am still nothing.
You don’t see me,
I'm right in front.
Pierce my heart,
free me now.
I need you,
where are you?
I’m calling,
can you hear me?
I search for you,
I find nothing.
The day passes,
I hide beneath shadows.
I will not cry,
you will not bother.
My head is weak,
I need your shoulder.
Where is your mouth,
of which preaches me.
Your soothing voice,
it makes me blush.
I cannot forget,
the month of December.
Love abundant,
love temporary.
Fooled by illusion,
blinded by emotion.
Lost in fading love,
searching for you.
Murdered by fate,
it lies to me each day.
Pleasing you greatly,
to watch me die slowly.
My naïve inquiries,
end in embarrassment.
Lacking greatly in pity,
for someone so unprepared.
Become the hated person,
whom hurt you first.
Do I deserve this,
I ask my friends.
They pretend to care,
anesthetic in overdose.
Facts are what I find,
yet still asking questions.
Sadness in memory,
forgetting nothing of it.
Bringing much sorrow,
only to be abused in the end.
Do you not appreciate,
the things I’ve said?
Tell me now, tell me now,
let not lies be a wall.
In truth I find,
you have someone else?
Finally a backdoor,
a reason to hate you.
Is it bad for me to assume,
you have many after you.
Procrastinating each request,
with such old excuses.
Intelligence profuse,
do you not exploit it?
Such a dunce am I,
to be given childish reasoning?
Stupidity partial,
do not insult my understanding.
Of such humans like you,
trustworthiness pointed out?
Damage me with the obvious,
I am tempting you to do so.
Give me reason to hate you,
so that I won’t love you.
Impossible when rethinking,
because you are that special.
Average everyday lover,
I cannot use to describe you.
You give me reason to smile,
you make me stop breathing.
Continuing to love you,
it might be my own mistake.
The fault is all yours,
you touched me first.
Forgive me my lover,
for I have loved you so.
Thank You,
My Very Special Someone. Y
