It hurts . . .It really hurts . . .
Please make it stop . . .
I don't want to love you . . .
Never knew it hurts so much . . .
Just make it stop, it hurts . . .
Can you go away now? . . .
Stop doing this to me . . .
I hate you so much . . .
But I don't know . . .
How I can do it . . .
It really hurts . . .
It just hurts . . .
I want you to go away,
though you're never really here.
You treated me so well,
but that's all history now.
What is this game you're playing,
it's making me lose everything.
Am I gambling my heart,
for someone insignificant?
Stop saying you really care,
because I don't feel anything.
I feel so much for you,
even though I'm ignored.
Just take me away,
before I get myself lost again.
I used to love another,
that I left for you.
Does it mean anything,
when I say 'I like you'?
Everyone is staring,
though I feel invisible.
Take out this beautiful knife,
which you used to stab me before.
Am I asking for too much,
when you don't even listen at all?
Everyone is talking,
but I only hear your voice fading.
I know I dissapoint you,
and I'm hardly tring to improve.
I constantly try to apologize,
but you just look away.
Stop talking about Beijing,
I know you're leaving me anyway.
I wish you all the best,
even though I want to hurt you.
I want to hate you,
but always run back for comfort.
You're voice rings in my mind,
choking me when I hear your name.
You say you'll be there for me,
such colourful words in black and white.
December, I smiled everyday,
January, I waited by the window.
December, I slept with a happy heart,
February, I couldn't close my eyes.
December, I felt your care for me,
March, I contemplated spiritual suicide.
Save me from this emotion,
or this will be my last goodbye.
You can keep running,
but I will still be waiting.
I don't want to regret any of this,
though you give me 99 reasons to.
With you, I flew the highest high,
with you, I fell the lowest low.
I've learnt to let you go long ago,
but don't forget to remember me.
I really like you,
but do you like me?
Even if you say you do,
I wouldn't believe you anyway.
There's a hole in my heart,
your mark branded on it forever.
Your voice in my mind,
your smile in my heart,
your touch miles away,
your breath in the wind,
your gaze is misdirected,
your love,
only a memory.
Thank you, my very special person. Y
