30 March 2007

Juniors Ahoy, Abandon Ship.

Kem Jaya Diri is over. I'm not happy. I guess we did a bad job at KJD. The juniors didn't learn the Prefect Pledge till after the camp was over. They did okay at it too. Memorized the whole thing in a WEEK. Please note: WEEK. We were given 2 days. Make it 1 and a half. I coulden't sleep even if death asked me too. The f*cking tent was so damn hot and outside was so humid. Was sweating buckets of perspiration products. Not happy. Did 20-30 push-ups on the first day alone. I was the first to be given the punishment. Sylvester did not like my flip-flops. :(

Speaking of push-ups, none of the juniors did more than 10 throughout the whole camp. It was kind of dissapointing. Though I would feel bad if I gave them the punishment myself. But who cares, if I could do it, why not them. It's all because of the new rules. Some careless asthmatic collapsed and died because of being pushed too much to finish his/her push-ups. There is such a thing as an inhaler. God.

Their punishment was more to fickle attempts to annoy them greatly. We snatched away their 'trust' book thingies, and we gave them back without making them pay for it. It's a conspiracy, we all had to do 10 push-ups everytime our 'trust' was stolen. Waht teh fcuk la.

What's more is that I got shouted at by Mr. Patrick Avon. The PKHEM of our school and our belove- f*ck, I hate this man, he freaking scolds everyone like he's our boss. We're just prefects and he's the teacher in charge, not hired help from Indonesia. I don't even care if he reads this because he needs to get his priorities straight. We are not slaves. If he wants such perfect prefects, go f*ck a cow and wish for it. All the best for 07/08 prefects to deal with such a jerk. He's a freaking ART teacher. Who cares about ART? ART cannot be taught. It is manifested by the spontaneous creativity of an individual. *sshole. Who's scared of an ART teacher anyway? You tell me. He's NEVER around to lend us a hand. NEVER gives us words of support. ALWAYS talks out of topic and wastes our time, making us late for class. THAT is why teachers dislike us. They THINK we purposely skip their classes just because there's a meeting. NOW you know. F*ck. WE WANT MDM. JENNY BACK. REINSTATE HER NOW. PKHEM SHOULD NEVER BE A PROCRASTINATING TWITCHING MALE CHAUVINIST PIG.

I'm not afraid if he reads this. This is out of his bounds to 'expel' me. If he hates me, fine, as if any of us like him back. Even his 'treasured' juniors think he's just a blabbermouth. All talk, no substance. Just drones on and on about SOMETHING irrelevant to the topic, if there was a topic to begin with.

I forgot to say why I'm so pissed about this man. He called me stupid when leading the juniors at night. We got direct instructions from Mr. Charlton Brian NOT to use our damn torchlights unless given the signal. The 'conversation' went like this if I can recall vaguely:

Idiot: "Kenapa kamu tak guna torchlight la?! Kalau mereka jatuh dan cedera macam mana?!"
Me: "Kami diberitahu oleh cikgu Charlton untuk tidak mengguna torchlight."
Idiot: "KENAPA TAK BOLEH?! BODOH! Pegang tangan dia la! @#$%!"
Me: "F*ck you la retard."

I said that under intense breath that the junior I was holding giggled. I mean, who does he think he is? He didn't just call me stupid, he called almost everyone else on that shift stupid for following Mr. Charlton's instructions. If he's so angry, go pick a fight with Mr. Charlton then. *sshole. I'm sure he'll get pounded like mashed potato and cry to his mother. His mother will then kick his nuts and blend them up and splat it on his face and call it ART.

F*CK YOU LA.
AS IF YOU ARE KING??
YOU ARE JUST AN ART TEACHER.
I HATE YOU.
WE ALL HATE YOU.
YOUR TREASURE 'BABIES' ARE STARTING TO HATE YOU.
GET A LIFE, ART TEACHER.

God.

Hate isn't enough to express my feelings towards the fat cow.

WE WANT MDM. JENNY BACK.

Moving on, my junior is Mathias Kumek. He rocks. Very obedient and 'guai'. I guess he has Head Prefect potential. That is to say before I corrupt him. Uh oh. Anyways, it seems Sebastian Lim is possibly getting complacent. If you don't really know what complacent means, look it up in the dictionary, don't find fault with me. Sebastian was supposedly the predetermined Head Preffie long before juniors were invited to join. Seems he does not have the desire. Amelia Chia is also a predetermined Head Preffie. But looking through her, I see fake respect. It's as though she's just waiting to be elected and pay no attention to seniors. She has the right to anyway. Anyone who's better than me has the right to pay no attention to me. Just a matter of preference.

Anyway, so far so good, the juniors are sweet little kiddies. I love them all. Just that some are too sweet, they can't neutralize the bitter and sour in the school. i.e. 'kurang-ajar-lame-pai-kias'. Why aren't they expelled yet? I don't know. The principal probably doesn't give a flying damn. As long as I don't get beaten up. If I do, call your lawyer.

All in all, I guess things aren't so bad. Let's recap shall we?

1. Kem Jaya Diri was a failure.
2. I'm very sexy.
3. ART teachers make lousy leaders.
4. I hate suck ups.
5. Mdm. Jenny should be reinstated as PKHEM.
6. I have no respect for current PKHEM.
7. ART teachers = twitch.

Speaking of twitching, have you ever noticed that he twitches involuntarily during mid-speech? It's retarded.