01 July 2008

So..

Just a short update on what happened during Grace's birthday. Paulina and I were her escorts for the day. She doesn't have any other friends. :(

Sorry if the pictures are abit blurry. I forgot to wipe the dust off my camphone's lens.



The light of God shines upon the pure. SO HOT IN THE TAXI U NOE? Summore got some phunkie shit smell inside. Summore charge us RM42 for the ride from the Spring to INTI, then to BDC, then finally back to the Spring. Taxis SUCK. The SUCK and they SMELL. I almost forgot to mention, as quoted from Pol on the picture, "It's like the light is shining on my boobies". *faint*



Friends. Aww. *puke*



Blur and brain in comatose.



OBVIOUSLY we're NOT INTERESTING enough for her. @#$%

After my lunch at the food court, we walked around aimlessly like all Mirians do. After that we had more ice-cream and walked some more. Apparently Pol has some pictures of the flat escalator thing of which we rode up and down twice? I hope her camera tio virus. We then ended up in Secret Recipe. I had some fish thing and Grace had beef lasagne. Pol had her donuts from Big Apple and blew the castor sugar powder off her Iceberg donut all over the table. Naughty Paulina! Spank spank spank!



The table BEFORE she made it snow all over and had the staff charge us extra service charge for making such a mess.



"Mummy said EAT YOUR BREAD".



"No!" *pout*
sidenote : zomg i look super fat?



Kick-ur-momma bad ass.



Joe: "I think I'm going to post this up."
P&G: "Shit."



That's pretty much all from our favourite Tambi's birthday. Was SUPER exciting. *sarcasm sarcasm sarcasm* Nah lah, I very much enjoyed laughing loudly like we did back in Parkson in those long gone days. Thank God Grace and Pol are with me in Kuching. We all have each others' company. *laughs at Adelaide, KL, Mukah and Miri friends* Nyahahah.

Till next time my lovelies.

Written in Miri,
The Milkman