12 August 2008

Relaxed on a Sunday

Melissa is going to kill me. Oh well. Hopefully she doesn't read. Lol.

Alrighty then. This post is dedicated to my Weekly Sunday Outing/Exercise Hostel Buddies(oh my gawd sounds so nerdy). Hope you all like. :)

So like, on Sunday, the canteen and Chilli Peppers are both closed, so us hostel people have to find ways to feed ourselves. Usually I'd just rummage through the garbage bins outside for any leftovers from the canteen. Being the lazy ass I was to cook and wash up, I bugged called up my hostel buddies to join me for breakfast+lunch at the Spring. I actually have my aunt tapao food for me every Sunday, but they treated me to a great blackout dinner the night before(Saturday comes before Sunday, idiot), so I just told her not to tapao this Sunday. Much to my joy, I had such a great time running across the road screaming, trying not to get killed. Enough talk, let's see some COLOUR in my life! :D



So here are some of my friends from the hostel. As usual, I mostly have girls as friends. I guess I click better with them. Don't get any ideas, biatch. Another guy was late because he mistakenly heard we were going to King's Center(Centre?) instead and walked all the way there only to find out we're not. So he spent another 20 minutes walking all the way back to the Spring. Lol. I shan't name them out because then you'd be able to identify them. But Melissa should be universal, so.. :P



There he is.



Eww.



Omg.



So then after we finished eating and waited for fruits and ice-cream, Melissa started talking.



I literally started tearing when she said this.
"You know what is blackout? Blackout is when a black go out mah."
Oh my gawd.



Her idea of window shopping. Oh yeah, there was this basketball competition of some sort nearby that store, where players were supposed to show off some flashy dunking skills or something like that. Horribly ah-beng. I think that in itself tells you whether any of them managed to dunk even 1 time.



First time I did this with a group of friends, we went to the toiletries department to sample some 'eww d perfoom' and 'eww d toilets'.



You have to admit, this really catches the eye. For more reasons than one. D:

So after getting a migraine due to the lack of oxygen after sniffing what Dior la, Gucci la, DKNY la, Chanel la, Ojipa la, (AHAHAHA SO FUNNY RITE?? ._.) we walked back to campus and changed into our sport shoes and went for a jog around campus. Well, I got lost in the carpark and thought it was a good opportunity to have a run around, so I did that while running up and down the stairs wondering where the rest were. Sounds pathetic, but what to do, my 'friends' boycott me.



Cheh.



Actually got alot of pictures that we took with another *clearer* phone, so these are just a few behind the scenes pictures. Yes, we're 18.



Seksinyer fotografer. Paneaeh!! (obviously my futile attempt at Iban. Uhh..)



Wow. Great way to end a day, huh?

Later that evening we walked to King Center(Centre? Damn.) for dinner. I had pork dumplings*drool* and kueh chap. Porko-power recharged! :D

Well, time to end this post. Someone will kill me for staying up so late. It's almost 2.20 a.m. and I have class at 11.30 tomorrow. Wuhuhuhu! :3~



Hope to have more Sundays like these. Think of all the food I'll be able to eat.

Beginning to salivate,
The Milkman