Spent, what, RM400 today?
Damn disappointed with myself. Should have more self-restraint. I probably got possessed by the ghost of a spendthrift today. Aren't they supposed to be following some fake flags or something? Bah. Going to starve myself for the next few days.
Haircut : RM15
Wax : RM50
Colour : RM80
After-colour treatment : RM 30
YSL Eww d Toilet : RM215
Food : RM20
Total : RM410
WUDAFAK?
Wax : RM50
Colour : RM80
After-colour treatment : RM 30
YSL Eww d Toilet : RM215
Food : RM20
Total : RM410
WUDAFAK?
Okay la, considering my hair colour seems okay(it's fucking cheap brown under white light! D:), and the wax keeps my hair from fucking curling up at the tips, only the fucking haircut was a damn disaster. Stupid idiot cut my hair so weird. Parts I want short he dun cut, parts I want long he cut into half, parts I wan a trim he cut super short. Kanasai. I swear I will never want him touching my hair ever again.
ARGH. I not acting cute pls. And I hope I don't fail with wax. Never use before. Call me sakai, but obviously my hair isn't NORMAL. Bloody genes.
Nice buy. Limited edition(yerseh). So cheap summore(duh, I think, duh). Anyone who wants to buy this, let me cut you up into small pieces first, ok? I don't want anyone fucking smelling like me, can?
Damn la, I ate the Eel and Tofu set from the Japanese stall and Beef Noodles from the Beef Noodle stall(ultimate DUH) at Spring's food court not that long ago and now I'm fucking hungry again. Kanasai, I swear one day I will get some sickness from eating too much. Time for an apple. Nyom-nyom-nyom.
I wonder if will kena bom by my parents for colouring my hair. I don't know what's the big deal with having your hair coloured. Fine, maybe expensive, abuden why still wan me to go back for the weekends just to see me? Packing is mah fan ok. Fine fine fine, I appreciate, I appreciate.
No, I do not use photoshop anymore. Chih.
Unhairy and pissed,
The Milkman
The Milkman




