13 August 2008

Wasting Away A Sunday : Part 2

Finally got the pictures from Malvin's phone. Here are some pictures I missed out of the previous post.



I would like to clarify, that I am, in fact, taller than average, and that my face looks oddly distorted in this picture and therefore shall not be revealed to any unsuspecting victims for fear of ugly.



Such a nice day for a walk with someone special. :'(



Thanks Kristine darling~ I lurvx the shirtxz. Buy more back for me pls. I pay for it + interest.



'Imprisoned'. Lol?.. Wah seh, Allison(pink shirt) looks so secksi~



I call this, 'Free Fall onto Live Cushioning'. *poof*



Camerawoman. Her link is on the side, the one with Sociopath.



Care to worship us? We promise to our devotees they will never again fall victim to tambi cholop. :) Oh ya, ever heard of the story involving Muhammad and the Buddhist Guang Ying(or whatever he's/she's/it's called)? This would be so much more hilarious if you knew the story. :D



Beh tahan! I must show you all this. So pretty!!!



Eww.



Wan Shin fail.



AHHH!!!



Hu say I not sporting dun show myself with weird face? Wah, I just noticed how small my legs are. It can't be anorexia. I've been eating like mad these few days weeks months all my life.. T_T



Maths fail.



..yes I do..



Eh, forgot about this pic. Dam nice. I think I will develop it next time. :D

Till the next time my friends and I do something stupid, always remember, carry a breath spray with you at all times. You never know when someone tries to mangle you. A fresh spritz to the eyes and you're a free bird. It works. Try it! On yourself!

Mentally confused,
The Milkman