05 August 2008

Uuh Uuh Arh Arh

Monkeys give me luck!

I finally changed my timetable to be exactly like Diana and Jessica's. Not much effort put in either!

How did I do it? Called up my dad so that he could lie to the little buggers down in the admin department. Such is the scheme of the 1990 baby. *evil laughter* My dad is born in the year of the monkey btw, if you didn't get the relation.

Also crossed paths with another type of Monkey today right before I went to see the admin people to change my timetable. They could have told me that the classes I wanted to enroll in are full, but no! I was able to get into every group I asked for. Damn, you are one Lucky Monkey. Uuh uuh arh arh. :D

Such a happy happy joy joy day. :)

*swoon*

Smiling sepet-eyed,
The Milkman