15 November 2008

Beautiful Women

Wow.

Never imagined that I would title a post with that.

So, went for dinner at Kok Chee restaurant tonight. It's a very popular Chinese restaurant that has been around for quite some time. I think around when our parents were teens. Now THAT, would be quite some time ago. Anyway, my mom is good friends with the tauke-nio, whom gave us a discount on our dinner. She caught us having dinner there without telling her, as my mom did not want her to give us a free dinner. So my dad managed to ask for the bill before she could tell the waitress to drop it for us. When the waitress arrived with the bill, in the tauke-nio's own handwriting, it just had the letters and numbers 'RM 50'. And I am damn sure, what we ate was more than double that. She one-upped my parents! I hope I will have friends like her when my friends and I are all grown up. Friends who are light-hearted and generous, without objective.

I notice how wordy my blog has become. Even so, I really don't know what to post about. I'm not feeling anyshit from anywhore right now, so I am lacking in rant power. :(

I also hope the new song I added on the page doesnt startle, frighten or annoy anyone. But if you do hate it, all I can say to you is, 'eff yoo', 'cos I love the song.

Okay, so maybe this post isn't really about beautiful women underdressed, but I'll make up for it later in the post.

But first, take a look at this video of Tina Fey, impersonating Sarah Palin. Don't know who either woman is? Well, you don't really need to know. Just watch the video. I promise a verbal 'LOL' out of you. :D



Hehe. Here's another one if you're really updated with the news.



The inside jokes in this one are so damn funny if you get what they mean.
(Update: I actually typed out a whole paragraph of what the 'and I can see Russia from my house' line meant to make fun of, but I read it back and thought that if you all read it, you'd all go =.=")

Alrighty, now to show you some pictures of Gisele Bundchen
naked !!




Wow !! So hot !!



Wah !! Panasnya !!



Ai si ah !! Juak si ah !!

(I wonder if you noticed she was modeling sandals?..)

Wah lan, what happened to me. I'm so lame now. :(

Anyway, I still love these pictures. And not because she's nude, sick pervert, but because the photomanipulation is just so clean and amazingly flawless. Well, the fact that Gisele is damn effing hot doesn't hurt either. :3~

Gonna put all 3 together and make myself a nose-bleed-inducing wallpaper. :)

Lame and perverted,
The Milkman