13 November 2008

Mmm, Home Never Smelled This Good.

Hullo tharr. :)

Been a long time since I posted anything. Guess would start again since I'm back home and on my sem break. FYI, it's only 10 days. Grr.
No worries though. Would be happy to return to Kuching for the summer semester. My friends and I will be taking both Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies during this end year till early January(?) I presume. Will be coming back for Christmas though, to see some friendlies again. :D Ehem, though not looking forward to seeing SOME of them. Grace, Pol, I think both of you know who are the people I'm talking about. Those lil' fuckers. :l

side note: why are we forced to take malaysian and moral studies as compulsory subjects in our tertiary studies? it's almost bluntly implying that malaysians do not know about their own country and have no basic morals/common sense. i don't get it.

Hmm. Kind of miss Swinburne. Though, thinking back at how badly I did in my Engineering Maths paper, I'm happy where I am right now. @_@

So, here are some pictures and whatnot to keep you entertained.

Oh ya, we celebrated Changi's 18th birthday on Tuesday.



We went to Mitsu Shabu Shabu, just a wall-climb away from Swinburne. Don't mind the guy in the red shirt..



Somehow, I don't think he's really 18. Come to think of it, I don't think any of us are past the age of 10. Diana didn't come.. No one to tease about age. :(



Not everything we ordered arrived yet. Mine would destroy the picture.



Tada~ Economy Tofu Set~ Looks like crap, but I had two sets for myself, all for the total price of RM6/set. Damn healthy ok? Can prevent the what, conspitation orhhx. :3~



Aiyo, this picture kind of kelien. The birthday boy stands in the background while his friends take pictures of the cake instead. LOL.



Sry Ah Zhao & Shishi. Hand itchy. :P



The other friends. :B



Eeee, sempat pose. ^^v



Oreo Cheese Cake. :3~



Advice.



*wish wish*



Hiaaaaa !!



*chak*



^o^

The night ended off pretty okay. Made some jokes on the walk back to Swinburne before everyone went home. Right after, I got back to my room and started packing for my trip back. It's just so tedious to pack your own clothes nowadays. How I wish someone else would help me pack my luggage like when I was 8 or so. :(

Either way, I'm still back home. Thank God. Was raining when I arrived. Don't know if it's some kind of sign that Miri is crying because I'm back. Because the last time I left for Kuching after another holiday, there was a very clear rainbow in the sky. -.-*

I guess this is all I have to write about. The next post may be some time away. I notice how people stare if you randomly take a picture with your phone. Is it wrong? Voyeurism is not a healthy habit.



Here's one last picture of the Sibuhan birthday kid. Sarah would love him. Once again, Happy Birthday Changi-

In the holiday mood,
The Milkman