27 November 2008

::WARNING:: ALL WORD POST ::WARNING::

Damn WiFi in hostel is still slow. Can't post up any freaking pictures. Not to say the pictures are too nice not to be posted up, but still. How much am I paying to stay here, and I don't have f*cking cable or the uni's fast wireless LAN.

Seriously though, life has been giving me a lot of ups and downs. Why can't it be constant and boring? It's bad enough I have to shower every f*cking day with cold water. In addition to that (oh, you're gonna love this), the damn communal toilet is still effing smelly. And tell me, tell me why some esshols have to dig out their nose shit and f*cking smear it on the damn toilet walls. Do they want to leave a territorial mark, like the way a dog pees randomly on the sidewalk? It's like some kind of contortionist event when you have to slide through the door, trying to avoid the oxidized black snot on the wall. It really peeves me. Who in their right mind does that, taking no consideration on 4-year-olds. Honestly, grow up pl0x.

Hah..

Right, so what have I been up to these few days.. Hmm. I suppose spending some time with friends and getting bored to death in Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies classes. I swear, I don't know how the government thinks this makes us more patriotic or loving towards the country. If you ask me, less taxes for my parents and minimal corruption in their part, is what would make me love my country. NOT being FORCED to study about the pathetic history of Malaya and how many times it was colonized. In all sincerity, I think we have nothing to be proud of our history. If you ask me, and to my, admittedly, limited knowledge on Malaysian history, we were GIVEN our independence because the Brits (Britney Spears) were annoyed about how much we whine about the lack of freedom and whatever shit. It's not exactly inspiring. Just a futile attempt by the government to save face. Well, go fug yourselves, ministry of education.

Aside from the fact I still have to pay for my rental for this 'summer semester', it's been pretty okay. Have spent more time with friends, obviously. So, it may be a blessing in disguise, but I'm still pretty pissed with the fact I have to learn something about morals, ethics and the history of Malaysia. AGAIN.

This morning though, after class, I headed down to a music shop nearby school to survey on guitars. I'm still not sure what are the differences of an acoustic and classical guitar. Or are they the same? Whatever. The shopkeeper was a bimbo pudge lady that didn't know much about guitars, just how to sell them. Jessica asked me to ask the shopkeeper about what guitar would be good for a beginner like me. You know what she said? Of which, I immediately thought, 'she dun farking noe anything abt guitar isit?'. She replied my query with, "depends on your budget oo". Wadurfug. You stupid shit. Hopefully Jessica will let me drag along with her to the better music shop. She knows better. But now that she's with someone, I'm just a pluck away from being strummed off. :(

Talking about going out, I didn't get to go with the other hostel people to Mr. Ho's at Crowne Square today. There must be something wrong with me not to have been invited. Maybe I'm just not good company. Sob sob sob. Such a sad case am I. :(

Hmm, speaking of Mr. Ho's, I still have a few pictures from my last night's dinner in Miri this recent holiday. Once again, the WiFi shows it's ugly face to screw up my life. I can't even watch YouTube. Will post them up once I go to the new building with faster connection. *mad*

After realizing I had been plainly rejected, dejected and constipated, I decided to play some badminton with the Kuching people. Had a good sweat and now feeling a positive exhaustion. Also had my first try of basketball in a few years too! Back in primary school, I used to like playing it in my cousin's house. They had a half-court and a basketball hoop. But in school, no one wanted me in their team because I was a smidge too FAT, and was obviously not agile enough. Since then, I assumed no one would want to play basketball with me anymore, so I basically didn't care to continue playing it. Sobs. But finally, after much fatness trauma, I am able to shoot the damn orange ball into the damn iron ring! Joy to the world zomg! Feels kind of satisfying. Though, am not going to compete anytime soon. Or ever, in this lifetime. Maybe the next. I could turn out really short. Hmm.

I wonder what I'm going to do tomorrow. Maybe play DotA (zomgnerd?) with friends and then see what happens after class. Supposedly another friend wants to play tennis. Swinburne has a tennis court on the rooftop of the multi-storey carpark. I wonder why the contractors placed one there of all places. Don't know if I'll kill someone, launching a ball from so high above ground. I will update you all if my tennis ball gets featured in the newspaper.

Til I get apprehended, Til next time, quit smoking or face the fury of Mother Goose (zomglamelamelame). I'm serious. Really.

Lovingly babbled,
The Milkman