11 February 2009

Call It Fate, Call It Karma..

...but whatever it is, it feels DAMN GOOD.

Remember the freako auntie bimbo who gave me a small green in an angpao? She called the house this afternoon and I answered. Apparently, her expensive car could not start up and she had to be stuck at her office for the rest of the afternoon. HAHAHAHAHA. Noob. :p

Anyway, yesterday I bumped into my E.Maths lecturer in the uni hallway before going to the airport. I got all dumb and asked in a stupid way, 'Eh! Teacher mark liao arr?', which was partly rude. He didn't say anything except give a thumbs up and a smile. I seriously wonder if this is a good sign, or is it just his way of greeting 'young people'. Bah. Wish to stay optimistic and hope I did pass after all. Results will be announced on the 18th. We'll see if I stay afloat or drown.

Here's something I found on DeviantArt.



It's called 'Mini: La Fee Verte'. God knows what that means. What I know is, it's fun to practice Photoshop on. Save the picture, PS it however you like, send me your entry on MSN, and maybe if I get alot, I'll post all of them up in another post.

It could be prettied up. Though, it's not like Mini really needs it.



Or freaked out like Grace's. Which is just as 'cool'.
If you noticed, it also says very faintly, 'New fragrance for butch'. :|



Lol. Do your best/worst. :)

Looking forward to your submissions.

Photoshopping,
The Milkman