19 February 2009

That Lucky Bitch.

My dog is named Lucky. It's female, so-named bitch. Lucky bitch is a German Shepherd (GS).

The other day my mum made a call to a neighbour of ours, who has a purebred GS as well (or so he claims..), named Boy Boy. Mum wanted Lucky to have a litter of her own. 5 minutes later, neighbour person came over with his male GS. Initially, he wanted to charge RM800 for a bonk between the dogs. Why so expensive? I don't know. Purebreeds must really be expensive after all. My mom refused to pay and offered to split the offsprings 50-50 if the afternoon spent 'bonding' was fruitful. It started off pretty rough, you could tell both of the dogs were breathing faster than normal. Needless to say, Boy Boy was bigger than our bitch. I was worried he would not be able to balance himself over Lucky while doing their 'thing', or in a worst case scenario, totally squash her.


In my honest opinion though, Boy Boy does not look purebred to me. He looks nothing like ours. Before you smart-assedly think that Lucky isn't really a purebred, go Google Image for pictures of GSs. Maybe Boy Boy is just fat. I don't know. And his left ear is flopped. I'd assume GS would have sharp ears pointing upwards. I was starting to doubt if this relationship would be legitimate. Either way, they started to adjust after a few hours.


Behind the bar? So kinky! I thought dogs were always horny, but apparently Lucky didn't feel like bonking today. She just teased Boy Boy by moving in to sniff him and when he moved closer to her, she'd literally jump back.

Suffice to say, the day ended without any 'success'. The next day, our neighbour took back Boy Boy. We all thought Lucky just wasn't into him, but who knew that wasn't the case though, as she 'cried' quite horribly, when Boy Boy walked out our gates with his owner. Maybe she just needed a friend. Not a 'friend'. Poor bitch. :(


Aww..


Took this the next day. All she did most of the time was just walk around, sniff the ground and then sit down. Omg rhyme. She's usually more active when any of us come out of the house. Aiyo, mum and I both say we 'sim tia' when we saw Lucky being so down. But honestly, Lucky deserves a better dog. Boy Boy freaking drooled like mad all over our patio. It even came too close for comfort when it came and sniffed near my privates. Nowonder it never worked out. Boy Boy was gay. D:

On a positive note,

I PASSED MY ENGINEERING MATHS B RESIT PAPER.

JOYOUS UNDESERVING SUCCESS. RAH.

Narr, I actually did study for it. I finally realized what was hanging on the line.

Now for my 'Thank You's to (in alphabetical order);
Diana, for answering my annoying phonecalls of questions and doing a subject refresher with me on the last day before the exam. Thanks for tapao-ing Twisters too. Lol.
Diana's Mum, for non-hesitatingly borrowing me RM300 to pay for the resit fee as I accidentally spent my spare money in KL. You saved me from my own family, auntie!
Mr. Mark, for readily giving me tips for the paper and also offering to help during the exam if needed. Complex numbers, complex numbers, complex numbers!
Siok Ying, for helping me understand certain topics better and explaining them very clearly until I understand and also contacting the lecturer to ask for advice/tips. Too embarassed to do it myself. Heehee.
Wan Shin, for keeping me informed on the paper and reminding me indirectly whether I have done enough studies for the day. Also, for telling me my results on the day of its publication when I was still sleeping. Haha.
Yong Kai, for driving Diana to uni that day for the refresher. Lol.

If I missed out anyone, it's definitely unintentional. I greatly appreciate the wishes from everyone who knew I failed and had to resit for the paper. Thank you all so much! :D

But, my feelings go out to those who did not pass the Engineering Physics resit paper. I hope the lecturers will help you guys because it's really unusual for all of the 12 who resat the paper to fail. Really unjustified too. All the best, J and A.

Partially bittersweet,
Jordan