:(
Someone isn't here on Valentine's Day.
What a let down.
Someone isn't here on Valentine's Day.
What a let down.
Though I told you not to buy anything again, thank you for the watch.. And the PSP.. And the QS jacket, pants and wallet.. And the flight to KL.. And the nice food you let me try for the first time. Thank you for everything la! So much so much. But most of all, would like to thank you for staying with me, even though I'm so fugly bugly sucky. :P
Wish to spend more time with you. At least it's free. :B
All I got you was a pendant and chain. I don't think it costs even a quarter of the things you got me, but urm.. Not everyone is rich. Hee-
Hope you see you again soon le. Not sure when, but soon. Miss eating 'xiao long bao' and 'wo tiek' with you. Ehhh, I don't mean that I don't miss just being with you laaaa. Lol. Food so good food so good. :P
Anyways, its nearing 6 months we've been together. Would have never expected to last this long at first because you're so far away. But I'm confident we will have another 6 months together. And then another 6 months. And every other half year together until you get sick of me. :)
Time flies, but I hope that, what we have, doesn't.
OOH OOH. Want to share something I crossed!

SO CUTE?!?! :D~
'Take my hand and I'll take you there. Somehow, somewhere, someday.'
OOH OOH. Want to share something I crossed!

SO CUTE?!?! :D~
'Take my hand and I'll take you there. Somehow, somewhere, someday.'
Missing you,
Jordan
Jordan
