22 June 2007

Drown Myself In Alcohol.

Last night was actually my parent's anniversary but both of them forgot till the next day due to the presence of my mother's mother-in-law a.k.a father's mother. We brought her to Sun City for dinner. The food was better than before, but not good enough to say it was value for money. Far from it. The service is still crap and the new waiters and waitresses are fucking stupid. Who says study is not important? *hint*

This was what I had. I prefer western food over chinese anytime. I don't know why. It must be not reaching for food whenever you want to put something in your mouth. So much more convenient because I like to eat with one hand. Peculiar.



This is my Beef Strogonoff. It's probably German. It sounds German. Anyways, my camphone's flash is screwed, I know. Either way, my food was still good. *drool*


Then, after dinner, my mom decided to reward herself for a week of cooking non-stop for my grandmother from Kuching. She had a Margarita and a Martini. I drank quite alot from it too. It made me happy. :)




1st is the Margarita and 2nd would be Martini. Contrary to what my mother told me, Martinis are not sweet. They are gin-based and taste like water but with that alcoholic aftertaste. It's not my type of thing, because I prefer more tasty drinks. Margarita was great though. Had salty, sweet, sour, and bitter in that particular order. Uumph. I'm definitely going to drink when I get older. I can't not. If you've noticed on the Margarita, that first sip ruined the salt rim. My fault, sorry. I told my mom I wanted to order a Pantie Dropper on my next birthday. FYI, it's a drink.


This picture actually screams to me the word, 'Satisfaction'. Inspiring, no? And I don't smoke. It was just there. I swear. :)

Drinking makes people happy. I can understand now. :)