20 June 2007

My Lover for the Weekend.

This is just for you.
(Not Beautiful Liar)
...
I bite my pencil,
words yet to be seen.
I continue,
around damped voices.
I keep silent,
waiting for revelation.
I scribble,
upon faceless paper.
My pencil,
it dances in a sonata.
Beauty in words,
only by your name.
I think of you,
even when I don't.
...
Like a drug,
I never seem to have enough.
I'm feverish,
sick of being away from you.
Why is it,
I try to love again?
When I was hurt,
I should have learnt from the pain.
I resist the inevitable,
that I will never see you.
Fate is not merciful,
for one as sinful as I.
Would things be as different,
if I hope for the better?
...
I scribble your name,
with hearts in black.
Graphite Love,
it sounds inexistant.
Like our future,
it is dark.
I see no silver lining,
I reach for my pen.
I line your name with red,
like the blood from my heart.
...
You have slaughtered my freedom,
You have caged my heart.
I feel no regret,
for you are the one I love.
...
Forgive me, my lover.
For I have loved you so.
---
...unGraphite Lover Y