Who the hell am I kidding? I'm feeling tired everyday, my metabolism is screwed, I'm confused between what's logic and 'not'. How can someone cope with all this responsibility all in one go? I shall list down all my burdens at this point of time. Well, only in school. The rest is pretty much fucked up. Let's see;
1. Drama Club
2. Magazine Club
3. Prefect Board
4. Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM, duh)
5. My Own Screwed, Crappy, Inferior, Troubled, Oneself (MOSCITO, if you don't get it, screw off).
So, for drama, it's pretty much 'dramatic', as it's expected to be. I found out today that I'm the supposed 'director/stage manager' on the fateful day of the competition. Hurray. Not. I bet David must be thinking 'What The Fuck' right about now. Yes, I'm also thinking 'What The Fuck'. What makes things worse is that this year, they will have a 'Best Director' award for whoever does the role justice. Knowing this fact, of course I will try to get it, I mean, why the hell not? I will beg Mr. Charlton to attempt to find the requisites and marking scheme to how those queer judges 'judge' us all. Though, I will admit now, that I will probably cry if I don't get it, because when I try my hardest to get something, and fail, it's pretty shitty for my self-esteem, I have to say. I know that the band has experienced this kind of shit before, and I don't want to be the next person who does. I want to be the best director among all the other 10 competing schools, because I worked shitfuck for this and I am not fucking going to give this fucking award away to some fucking undeserving asshole who sucks up to the judges. No fucking way.
As for the other four, I'll deal with it some other time. Drama is just 2 weeks away. I'm going to work all my people like dogs and feed them cat poop. My neighbour has many cats. I will ask them to put them in a plastic bag for me. Did you know faeces has much undigested nutrients? Or is it just for plants? Who cares. They'll be the ones finding out if anything sprouts out their butts. Wuahahaha. Sorry guys, but it's all or nothing.
Peace, bitches.
