07 June 2007

We Crashed The Mall, Not Very Well.

It was one of those days I just had to go to Parkson to finish up the drama script, though in fact I could finish two in a day. I suppose I'm just too lazy again. I rewrote everything because I wasn't satisfied though. But back to the 3rd of June, here are just some random pics.



I mean, you'd think we'd be going to Coffee Bean everyday and eating those over-priced salads and crap when we have the money to buy these as-crappy things just the same right? I don't know, maybe it's just that Malaysian mentality that's telling us not to eat that Caesar Salad. Maybe. Still, don't you think that the quality of food in these fast-food outlets have become a little lax? They all look like crap when you're not hungry. I forgot to mention, all the girls here are single and available. I have their phone numbers. Ask me if you want them. Though I am not liable for any losses in I.Q. level and fluctuation in general ego. TQ.



I mean, take the supposed 'chicken' nuggets for example, they are tasteless and look like puppy shit. I heard somewhere that the factories bleach the meat using some 'edible' chemical, so that they can use the excuse that its 'chicken' breast meat and is actually very healthy. Last time I checked one of their nutritional value leaflets, it was 2nd highest in calorific value compared with the double cheese burger. Sometimes I even doubt the burger patties are even real meat. Doesn't hell taste like beef in my opinion. Don't you agree?



And the chips suck. Why shoestring potato chips? Aren't crinkle cut better? Come on you corporate people of McDonald's, the potato is a sacred source of uneccessary carbohydrates. Why oh why?



Look at my porridge, you mix it up and it looks like this. Looking back, I think those pieces of 'chicken' were not really chicken. Frightening shit right there. And the pepper doesn't taste like pepper. More like PAPER. HAHAHAHA. Not funny, but I'm making a point that it tastes like paper. Because paper is tasteless. How do I know? Because.



Look, I offered Grace a nugget and she got all 'get your bitch hands away from me'. Well, not really, but she did eat it though. Kristine went on a diet and ate 1 chip and 2 sips of my Pepsi. Well, not really, she picked pieces off my fried chicken, which tasted like real, generic, fattened, farm chicken. Paulina didn't care. She is all woman. I wonder where did Sarah go. Maybe she ran away after she saw how shitty the nuggets came out. Puppy shit. Hehehehe.

Oh, come see some pictures I took of my church. It's not very exciting, but it's still pictures right? Heheh...



My dad is the one with the white head. Just some extra info. Don't know what for, but hey, it's the era of infomation technology? I should probably stop now. The design isn't really nice and modern, but it really hits home when the choir starts to sing and everyone else joins in. Holy crap, I'm turning emo-religious now. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!



We came a LITTLE early the other day. But looking at this picture, ya, church is kind of like a home away from home. Though I dislike the particular priests' sermons. He's so long-winded. There goes my religious emosity. *flaps away*

Some days were good. Alot of days could be better. Most days are never perfect. But you've got to live each day to the fullest. You've only got yourself to care about in the end.
Y God Loves You.