10 May 2008

Who Cares About The Exam?

I saw you as I entered the auditorium.

Saw the same shirt you wore last week.

And those familiar pants as well.

They look so cute on you.

Then you gave me a short glance.

I felt a little broken when you didn't smile at me.

But that's okay.

Before sitting for the exam I wondered;
'Maybe this is going too far..
I'm not supposed to do this..
They'll think I'm weird again..
I should really just stay away..
But who am I trying to kid..
I think I'm starting to fall again..
Shit, exam started..'

In between the exam I spaced out;
'You always make me happy..
Being around you is always fun..
Every single thing that you do..
Listening to you, talking to me..
Looking at you, smiling at me..
I can't get you out of my mind..
Fuck, you wasted my 5 minutes..'

After the exam I thought to myself;
'I hope you will understand..
If you ever find out about me..
I wonder if you'll freak out..
I'm nothing special anyway..
Maybe you have someone else..
If only you'll tell me sooner..
Before I say "I-'

OMG.

You're waiting for your ride home, and I accompany my friend till hers
arrives. Then you look at your phone, and step in closer to me. My heart
palpates harder, my face tenses up. I can't help but smile. You move next to me
and stay there. Why are you doing this to me? Can't you just go away? Oh, how I
hate you for being who you are. I just walk away so I can freaking stop smiling
to myself.

Don't ask me for help,
I want to shake you down.
Don't sit next to me,
I want to break your knee.
Don't start talking to me,
I want to pinch your cheeks.
Don't stand close to me,
I want to go freaking crazy.

Grr.

:)

Blushingly babbled,
The Milkman