08 May 2008

You Make My Day..

I suppose everyone else feels the same way I do about you.
Laugh at your funny actions, answer your silly questions.
They love your smile, and so do I, but even more.
I ask myself in full curiosity,
‘am I jealous?’
I reply
with total sincerity,
‘nope.’

Maybe this is the reason
you make me smile,
You treat me as a friend
and nothing more.

I have
yet to expect anything from you,
For
you have already given me all I need.

Hope things don’t change between us,
Because I like the place we’re at now.

I smile to myself unknowingly,
Whenever an image of you flashes in my head.

It’s true, maybe I want something more from this,
But you’re too good to be kept by just one person.

Though, I would prefer not to share. Heh.

:)



Just knowing you’re sitting at your usual spot,
I bite my lip, to stop myself from smiling.
As I sit down and stare blankly to the front,
I could only hear your voice, blurring out all others.
It’s nice when you speak to your friends,
The way you turn around, and flash that smile.
I listen quietly as I take out my papers,
To your voice, so warm and funny.

Why are you the way you are?

Even though we didn’t spend much time today,
Time wasted in the discussion room laughing,

It was okay,

I was fine,

All because,

You smiled at me, before I turned away,
During our last class of the day.

I cannot express my feelings when you did,
There are no words to express it;

‘Happiness without reason.’

But maybe I was mistaken to my misfortune,
Maybe it was meant to be for someone else,
Someone behind or beside me?

But, really,

I don’t care.

I saw you smile.

You were happy.

And that’s all I need to know.

You make my day.

:)

Still smiling to himself,
The Milkman