07 May 2008

You Make My Ears Red..

It's true.

As you smiled to the camera,

When I took a picture of you on stage,

I realized that I got what I wanted.

You did notice me looking at you,

Even though it was for a picture,

Nevertheless, it was more than I could ask for.

How great was it to experience this day with you together with our friends. I have some pictures of you to keep as memory. Though I was not in any of the pictures with you, having these pictures of you being yourself is more than I can ask for. I don't know why I find these simple things so sufficient for myself. I usually ask for more than I should, but it seems every little thing that you do, is just good enough to me. I like this feeling, because I can get more than I'll ever need.

Always be yourself;
You give me so much for being that way.

If you ever ask me why,
Why I feel for you the way I do,
It's only because;
You make my ears red.

Lastly, thank you Diana, for mistakenly booking 2 extra seats for Syaz and I. If it weren't for your mistake, I woulden't have had this experience. Muah~

Blushingly exposed,
The Milkman