I cant believe you.
You ask me so much when I haven't done anything.
Why do you keep blaming me for your errors?
I have to do everything for you.
Even the simple, silly mistakes that you do.
..but..
Who am I to complain?
When I hear your voice, and my mind goes blank.
I look into your eyes, and I forget you're talking to me.
I feel your knee against mine, and I'm paralyzed.
What are you doing to me?
I can't focus when you talk to me. I never kept eye contact with someone so
intently as I do with you. It annoys me, the way you make everything seem
alright. I keep wanting to open my mouth so I can ask you to shut up, but if I
did, I wouldn't be able to hear your funny voice. You keep me awake when I feel
sleepy. Having you in the room or beside me is like amphetamine;
[I'm physically tired, but your presence keeps me wide awake]
[I can see you clearly, but everything else around you blurs up]
[I hear you talking to me, but I can't seem to pay any attention]
[You ask me to do something, and I only want to stare at you]
[My friends call me for my help, but I'm preoccupied with you]
[I can't seem to find things, things that I had just put beside me]
[It's risky to be with you, but it only makes me want you more]
You're nothing but a drug.
And I'm addicted to you.
Please don't disappoint me.
I can't stand being without you.
Moron.
:)
With blushing cheeks,
The Milkman
