20 October 2006

If You Could Squeeze A Cow's Teets...

...You would get milk. Duh.

Horny moron. Anyway, thanks for reading again. If you're a junior or senior, who cares, all I know is I have more visitors than I know. If you're thinking I'm just perasaning, then why are you reading of all people, idiot. HaHaHa~ PwNdEd NoOb.

Hmm, first off is that I hope the song I put for this stretch of blog posts won't bother you. If it does, there's always a stop button. Duh.

Okay, one thing I wanna write about is the dissappearance of Mdm Jenny. Like, shit, now that she's gone, the samseng bastards are now getting more daring. And who wants that? Well, I've heard, along with Chrispian when he was walking with me to have lunch one day, that she has some family trouble. It's really bad, and I can understand why she left. I'm not going to say anymore than I should. Why not? Well, let's just say her spouse had been a total idiot. It's bad enough she get's stressed in school, and when she get's home she get's no rest even after school hours. Feel so sorry for her. But how can we help? We're just students. And we have no idea where she's living at right now. She's just not in Sarawak, that's all I would say.

Aside from our loss, Patrick Avon from the afternoon session is in charge of us now. Just great. I don't even feel we can share secrets with him, he's such a big mouth in my opinion. He'll definitely bocor some stuff out when he's talking with some teachers or some of the samsengs. Shit.

Of to lighter subjects, I saw Florence and Adeline the other day at Pustaka. They look so much like when I last saw them in Primary 6. Oh, those days. I miss Sri Mawar, careless days of running around. Talking 1 on 1 with a friend while playing the the swinging tire thing. Oh my, such memories. Now they're all gone just because I came to St. Joseph and they are all spread out between Chung Hua and St. Co. BLAH. The Florence I'm talking about is Joel's girlfriend for your info. Adeline I don't think any of you know. Anyway, I heard that all my ex-classmates turned into prefects too in Chung Hua, only one didn't, Daryll I think. He's really naughty anyway. One of them even said that their prefect board was supposedly the worse among all the previous years of prefects. How ironic, because St. Co and our school's seniors think the same of us. HaHaHa. Horse-year-borns are so rockin'.

Why did I say that? Well, I'll point out some facts. Our year was the first to use English as a base for Science subjects, our blazers this year are so much different in terms of material and cutting compared to the previous years, our pants are the same colour too, our nametags are gold, our syllabus was easier compared to the year after us (Form 3, 2006) but our PMR was so much more challenging than theirs, blah, we also had an easier Kem Jaya Diri, our teacher-in-charge is none other than Mdm Jenny, and we have more opportunities to do what we want. Although, our prefect board is rather small because we don't have student council this year. So the spotchecks are kind of tough. Actually, there are bad sides to being born in 1990, but I won't say them because we're still too cool to be unfortunate. MwaHaHaHa.

What else... Oh yes, exams going to start again the week after the Hari Raya holidays. And I'll be joining some Christian camp thing starting next Monday. Oh joy. Blah. Apart from that, I guess I'm out of things to say. Oh, and that I'll be going to this Leo dinner tomorrow night. Hmph, I don't really want to go. But I guess I need to show myself doing something. I think I'll be a photographer too. Oh joy.

Just remembered, today in photography club meeting the new AJK was announced. Sadly, to me, I did not get a post. Although I wanted one, but whatever, seniors picked, and we all know how I 'love' them seniors. Just gotta 'love' them. I mean, if Mdm Liew would just take the liberty of choosing herself, I think the results would be different. The highboard should be all prefects in my opinion. Not that Nelson doesn't deserve head photographer, I guess they elected him because he shows up with the camera the most. And that Lee Sin Yee probably said the photos I take are screwy. There was one time she showed me some 6 photos that were taken during some chinese singing competition earlier in the year. They were so sucky, the photos were shifted to the excess left. And what's even more sh*tty, she blamed me for taking such stupid photos. Damn... I didn't even COME for the stupid competition. And she says it's ME. My previous photos were fine for her info. I bet she didn't even believe me. Whatever. If Nelson can deal with it, then he'll deal with it. Life doesn't want to give me a break. So screw it.

That's pretty much all. I'm kind of groggy again. Maybe it's time for my afternoon nap. Huh, why does it keep coming to me at the same time? Weird. Until next time, weirdos, don't forget to wash your hands after licking the windows.