22 October 2006

Why Didn't I Just Say I Had a Psychiatrist's Appointment?

It's a good idea, considering what I'm trying to get out of.

Let's just do this quick, and by that I meant by blogging.
I'm kind of drowsy now, so I'll break this into numbering.
If my english is bad tonight, then f*ck you, at least you don't have to sleep knowing you have to leave the comfort of your house the next day.

Here goes...

1. Starting tomorrow, which is a Monday, I will be at the EME Camp, organized by our church as a gathering for all Catholics from around Sarawak to attend a few talks, eat together, share bathrooms, and sleep together in cramped rooms. YAY. F*CK.

2. I am feeling completely sadistic out of a sudden. My parents have influenced my negative thoughts on going. I am considering, but alas, it is too late to turn back, Miss Gan and Miss Annie will have my butt for sure. Oh, the regret I am feeling.

3. Actually, there is nothing much I want to add for 3.

4. Isn't 4 a bad luck number?

5. Five is good. Did I forget to mention, our prefect board hasn't started on the backdrop for the Majlis Anugerah Pelajar yet? Why? I'm so pissed at a few people right now, and I seldom even talk to them. This is not good. What's more, I would be too tired to go to the backdrop making thing.

6. I made a Friendster account. Just to meet a few special people. No, my friends are not those special people. I have, in literal terms, already met them. Hah, I bet they'll hate me for that. Anyway, maybe you can add me. Whichever you want, the link is at the... links corner.

7. Tired, not ready for tomorrow. If there are any seniors there and if they push us around, I will lose my top if I don't get enough sleep, which will happen of course. Why do I hate seniors so much? I don't. It's just some mentality I have after the KJD thing and after what happened at the canteen. Go figure. Although...

8. That night at the Leo Fellowship Night thing, which I was the photographer, and my arm is now hurting and stiff, Athena and Moh Lee Ling helped me bunches with the camera, and I'm so grateful to them, also thankful that this guy who called himself 'Apek', which was one of the best photographers before in St.Joe, he taught me alot on how to manage the camera, which I wasn't taught about earlier. Jon-neal and Kelvin Lim were good for laughs as well, Jon-neal had a really strange laugh though, I wonder if it was a sarcastic one or if he really laughs like that. Too bad he's not in our year. Actually, come to think of it, there are a few seniors that I wish were the same age and Form as I was. Why?

9. I have a really psychological problem with being friends with older people. Older as in 17-21. I have no idea why. It's just not right for me. You still wonder why, but, I still don't know either. It's worrying. I just hope it doesn't go on for too long. But unless people cant't change time, then screw that idea.

10. Ten is a nice number isn't it? It's so easy, ten. One and a zero. What the f*ck am I talking about? The aliens must be back to test my I.Q. level. They were ticked off the last time because my I.Q. tested a negative 3 after the last check up. One of them threatened to turn me into a Zphloarg the other day. I said I woulden't mind as long as I didn't have to go to school anymore. Then I remembered my mom was going to cook something nice the next day, and I broke it's giant head with my trusty handphone. Amazing what a titanium enforced casing can do to an alien skull. Hah, mess with me and I'll spill your brain guts, matey, arr. I'm pretending to be a pirate you moron. Laugh why don't you. Laugh!!!

Ten points in my life should be enough to keep you entertained. What? 2 weren't even written? Shut up. Appreciate that I took time to even write about how miserable my life is.

Hope you sleep well knowing I'm not.
Sh*t.