09 October 2006

Like An MTV Commercial, Noisy and Senseless.

Don't feel hurt, it's not about you. But if you did think so initially, get a grip you paranoid idiot. Not everything is about you. But even if it is, I won't tell you, HaHa. Anyway, I'm putting that line as my title because while I'm typing this, some f*cked teenagers living at the wooden houses nearby are playing with bumbu explosives. What are those? Well, from what I know, it's some traditional firework thingie involving some gunpowder packed inside an empty bamboo shoot. You light up a fuse and it causes the gunpowder to make a loud 'boom'. Right now I wish that some freak accident would occur and the bamboo is shattered into tiny splinters and puncture every one of those f*cking d*ckheads. My mom is sleepig for goodness sake. And I'm sure their mom is sleeping too. Damn inconsiderate *ssholes. What's even more surprising is that the baby that normally cries in the afternoon isn't even making a sound. Retarded baby I'd say.

Anyway, Sarah broke off half her toenail while swimming the day before Joan left for Brisbane. Sarah said that the whole thing came of just like that, half of it mind you. I forgot who else was beside be hearing that but I know I was definitely grossed out. Ugh. It must have hurt a hella lot. Actually, duh. So yeah, I doubt she would be wearing our school shoes anytime soon. Oh gosh, I just had an image of what a toe with half its toenail torn out. Oh yuck yuck yuck. Urgh. Bad image.

Hmm, I also think alot of people are starting to read this blog. >:3 Hee Hee Hee.

What else, oh, what else. Ah, I've just found out that the noise has stopped. My blogging powers are pwn. Other than that... I don't seem to remember what to write actually. Just that tomorrow is another 2 periods of Addmaths. Oh god. I'm so not going to be an engineer. Or an architect. Wait, architecture isn't so bad. No no, the counting and the perfect perpendicular parallel lines, it's just too much, I would erase a large gapping hole everytime a line isn't straight by the time I'm done with a toilet extension. I was thinking dermotology. Study of skin I think. Isn't so bad if you ask me. For once I hope to make something that has quick effects. Ignoring the fact that what I make may hurt while in use, as long as the effects are long lasting. MuaHaHa. Acne will be my main enemy. And acnefied teenagers everywhere will buy my product and I will make tonnes of money and buy an ice-cream making machine. Shut up, ice-cream is good. Hmm, I actually think pimples are good. They seem to happen on skinny people more often. Maybe the puss inside is actually broken down fat molecules. Hmm. So I'll probably make a pimple inducer for people to lose weight and then pimple reducer for those who umm, urm, have pimples? NyaHaHa. You would wish I got pimples too for what nasty things I say, but hey, hang in there sunshine, they'll disappear. Umm, eventually. Yes, eventually.

Mmph... I want Fcukling to add me on MSN... I so want to chat with her. Bah.

I'm kind of bored right now. Hmm.