05 October 2006

Of Cabbages and Emo Songs.

Just talked with Yinny Poo, she seems disoriented. She started talking about how much she loves cabbages. I didn't know what to say, so I just said I didn't want her talking weird. It's not often she comes online, so I don't really want to talk about something I don't find interesting all up until she offlines. It's strange, really. She's strange. That's what I love about her. But I guess sometimes, it's not such a good thing after all.

Either way, the MSN chat continued on, with her deciding what to do with her parents' offer to get her something she wants for her straight A PMR results. She's smart, but doesn't like to talk about it. She was thinking of buying herself a Zen Vision. Sounds like she's rich? She is, but isn't a spendthrift. I suppose she deserves it. She's so hardworking. More than me anyway. Hope she gets it. Now she's gone off to tuition.

Right now I would expect Belinda, Sarah, Grace and Lydia to be at Park City Everly Hotel with Joan, jumping on the hotel bed till springs come out. Oh, did I mention that Charlene's birthday is coming up? She invited alot of people, and of course Brendan's going too. Am I going? Nope, she didn't invite me. Probably hates me for some small reason as usual. But whatever. This way I can pretend I don't know. What she won't know won't hurt her.

Oh yes, I would recommend everyone to buy some coffee-flavoured sweets. Why? They make you forget about everything else. Just that and a big comic book and you're already drifting away from your problems. Can't find coffee sweets? Then give Cheezels Pizza Cheeze a go. That and a big mug of chocolate milk. You'd get fat, but who cares. Having those while watching TV will get you so wasted you won't care what happens later. Well, these only last till you're out of stock that is to say. But it's better than drugs right? Which reminds me, I just found out my grandmother takes two Panadol pills everyday. I am so going to blast her when she comes back from gambling. She always loses anyway.

Hmm, right now I'm kind of feeling excited about next year's KJD. We'll all have our own juniors and stuff. But I'm wondering at the same time, some of our weak prefects would generate lousy juniors. And I wonder whether there would be a junior that would act like me, opinionated and very particular. I don't mind doing the dirty work, I have never said no to painting walls or staying back doing the backdrop while everyone goes back. I remember that there was only one day I didn't feel like doing work. I think it was doing the Merdeka Day flag painting thing. Samuel was pissed that I didn't do any painting and that I was eating 'cheapo Maggi Mee'. Did I forget to mention he was eating it at the canteen the other day? Oh dear.

Anyway, I'm thinking of a way to break my handphone. But it seems indestructable. I drop it from my car onto the road and all it got was a scratch on the side and a stupid dent on the metal layer. The other day it dropped from my study table when I shifted my book. It dropped head first with a nice 'dup' sound. I was estatic when I saw the screen black out. Then found out I could turn it on again. Damn piece of sh*t. What's wrong with my phone you ask? Well, it doesn't have MP3 playing capabilities, can't record video, the camera is blurry, it lags, and sometimes it sends messages I cancelled last minute. Yes, it is a shitty phone, and I'm selling it for RM250. Buyers, anyone? It's a Sony Ericsson T610 by the way. And umm, it has Bluetooth?

Thinking of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. The games were amazing, I wish the sequels would be created faster. Too bad though that the next one will probably be on the PS3. Hmm, PS3. Maybe I don't need a handphone. A PS3 would be so much better. I heard it was faster than an average computer and is able to function as one too. I wonder if a keyboard will be included in the purchase. But I don't think my parents would consider. F*ck, I can't even sell my PS2 now. D*mn the stupid resell rates.

Speaking of the PS3, the other day I saw an XBOX 360 connected to a TV. The game on the TV didn't look so amazing, so I suppose it's just another PS2 game and they coulden't manage to plug it in. What I'm hoping is that in a year's time, all the games would be pirated and we'll all be in gamer heaven. Yes, I support pirated games because there aren't any games out there that are reasonably affordable, neither are there any games that make you think, "OMFG, IT'S SO COOL I'M WILLING TO PAY RM 28++ FOR IT WHILE OTHERS CAN JUST BUY THE GAME FOR RM5 FOR 2!". No, there is not. I also heard that you can trade in your old XBOX for a major discount on the newer 360. Wow. And I suppose those Sony b*st*rds won't take that step because they know people will buy their product anyway. Screw them.

Hmm, I'm kind of bored of blogging now. Please enjoy your day. Or eat some junk food. And get fat.